Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ultimutts: Line Permissions by Buzz Aesthetic

Based on Click to view
Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ultimutts: Line Permissions

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu May 06, 2021 1:40 pm

I'm not going to sell myos since these are literally just dogs, but if you want permission to make dogs and call them an Ultimutt or have access to use these lines, this is the place! your dog doesn't have to be called an ultimutt if you don't want to! you're welcome to just make dogs on here too ^^
but these lines are pay to use cause I really like them!
the lines come with a couple of edits, I think there's one other muzzle, two other eyes, two more ears, two more tails, a claw option, and a handful of sketches (not all shown here) you can use as an idea for hair, wings, horns ,etc ^^

I used size 2 pen, full opacity pen pressure on both, but without pen pressure, you could probably use size 3 pen full opacity with size 2 pen as detail work!

you can buy access to these lines for 50usd or 1500c$ once you've purchased access to the lines you're welcome to sell adopts or customs, color preexisting characters, and/or make ultimutts! you're welcome to transfer preexisting characters into an ultimutt (since these guys are just dogs ^^), make new ultimutts, or just make normal dog characters!
you can't make the lines into adopt sheets, you can't remove the signature (but as long as the "BU" is over the lines you're welcome to move it!) you cant give permission to other people to use these lines, if they want to make their own ultimutt or use these lines they've gotta come here ^^ likewise only people who have bought these lines can edit the lineart or edit the characters you've made.

if you want to use these lines once or just color one dog on here, you can purchase a one time access to the lines for
400c$/20usd but you can only do it once, you cant buy multiples but if you like using the lines you're welcome to buy the full access afterward for 1100c$/30usd (since you've already spent part of it!)
one time purchases can't sell with these lines, they can only adopt out the one dog they make for free, transfer one character on the lines, or make one new ultimutt!
if I follow you I don't mind looking at art offers too :eyes: my characters are mostly humanoid or monster :thumbsup:

i hope these arent too confusing! (basically, see it as p2u lines but with a 'discount trial' option!)

people who have access to these lines:
☺痛み
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Thu May 27, 2021 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bees are pretty cool
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ultimutts: Line Permissions

Postby Cryptz » Thu May 06, 2021 1:49 pm

Bro I love what you do on these lines, mark cause I'm gonna try saving up!!

Cryptz #6669

💕Rech, Discter, Idyll, Helly, Belphie (the fave)💕

Cryptz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu May 06, 2021 3:01 pm

Stardust Cowboy wrote:Bro I love what you do on these lines, mark cause I'm gonna try saving up!!

ooo! it'll be nice to see your designs!
bees are pretty cool
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☺痛み » Mon May 17, 2021 2:33 pm