Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

they r the same person by sodafarts

Artist sodafarts [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

they r the same person

Postby sodafarts » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:29 am

the 6 fanarts character that reminds me of flip the most is 110% bokuto kaede n kaiman r verrrry close in second place tho
n ive been saying this for like 2+ years now aka since i forced him 2 watch haikyuu n sucked him into the world of anime :-)

ok here is the evidence i have gathered 2 support my claim:
- both r OBSESSED w a sport (volleyball vs basketball)
- both thrive off of attention n validation of said sport + just in general tbh..,,.
- u knwo that panel when bokuto is like "hey akaashi did i use that word right??" n "current concern: how 2 spell concern"...yea </3
((i have 2 help him write all his emails n replies n i proofread his papers....dog i dont even proofread MY papers #downbad))
- both have black roots showing + dyed/2 toned n very SPIKY hair
- both r 6ft 1in tall + 162 lbs !!!! i converted all bokutos (pre time skip) stats from cm/kg n it was the same...how crazy is that
- both have power + stamina as their highest stats n technique + strategy as the lowest skjhfakfsdk plzzzz <3
- both r loud like so s soso incredibly loud n enthusiastic for WHAT
- both of their emotions change quickly its 0 to 100 all day every day
- both of them wear compression shorts/pants usually sjdhakjsdhkjd
- both would unintentionally commit tax fraud bc they simply Do Not Understand
- now that i notice it they also both have thicc eyebrows, interesting

this would only b better if bokuto was also left-handed but sadly he is not </3 but ushijima on the other hand-..,,..
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me