Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

familials by mal du pays

Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

familials

Postby mal du pays » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:26 pm

Nova Talsman was never one for sentimentality. This much Annabelle knew, at least from her experience working as his right-hand alongside his wife.
She knew good and well that the man didn't care much for his family - especially the son his wife had adopted, making it explicitly clear that he did not consider Ahi his son. Annabelle knew as much.
It had been a while since the mysterious death of the former headmaster of the facility. His daughter, Elizabeth, had taken over - since Amber was nowhere to be found, and Ahi wasn't the oldest child, Elizabeth was the next best option.

Elizabeth had asked Annabelle to take the day to organize the room, since she couldn't exactly do it herself - she would need to be able to see to do as much. Annabelle had, of course, agreed - why wouldn't she?
Sifting through the desk, her hand brushed against a frame, and she pulled out a photograph. A family portrait.
Amber must have wanted to take it, since Annabelle knew that there wouldn't have been any other way that he would've taken one, especially with his children.
In the photo were Elizabeth and her brother, before the accident - before the incident. It must've been when Elizabeth was 8 or so. And standing behind the two children were their parents, with Amber smiling down toward her children. At least she seemed to care for them, at least in this moment.
And in this photo, Nova was smiling too.
Annabelle wasn't sure she liked that.

hello i've wanted to draw this for a while
anyways i think abt this oc family a lot. i've put a lot of development into the talsman family n i enjoy thinkign abt them a lot
ahi belongs to supernovacity
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me