Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

1v1 SYMBOLS for ThundersFriends and ~slytherin~ by ThundersFriends

Artist ThundersFriends [gallery]
Time spent 1 day
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

1v1 SYMBOLS for ThundersFriends and ~slytherin~

Postby ThundersFriends » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:03 pm

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO

ahhh omg i had so much fun making all of these for you! oh my goodness Mille's looks so DOPE i didn't know how to draw roses till now so HAH yess. i hope you like it! i had to search a ref for Roilina... (did i spell that wrong? ill go fix it. i was also messing around with different ways to use founts on here so heh they kinda wack This is what it looks like but you know all black bc they are the marks. i just used the other colors so you could tell how it overlaps and so you don't get confused.

The brothers mark is the brand mark i told you about, also the symbol you will see on stuff like, their pens, Taurus's little pocket knife with its gold handle. stuff like that.

Taurus has a little meatal and square canteen thing for like emergency drinks lol but instead of a rose on it IT HAS A LILY!! there is a story behind that so WOOOHOOO i cant wait to tell you everything!
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me