Show me your favorite PPS!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Show me your favorite PPS!" by alphias

Show me your favorite PPS!

Postby alphias » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:47 pm

So I really really want to open this to everyone, but at the same time, I don't want it to be cluttered.
You see, I was today years old when I remembered this feature existed. I want to make a PPS scene, but I'm indecisive and again, *points to PPS Hoard* I don't think CS can handle that many PPS. And well... I don't want this to be just me.

So, show me your favorite PPS and tell me why it's your favorite/about them. If I like yours, I'll add you and you can add that PPS with only small-ish items (plse ask about big items). Max should be about Terra here. Nothing too big. Dresses/clothing is fine. I just don't want like a gigantic tree like Terra used to have.
Once the site updates to her current dressup ^^

I will be removing things that are too big if you add them. I'll let you know if I do this.

At the end, I will be arranging each pet in the scene according to the writing-or-art-something I plan to type out that will go with it. Plse tell me if this doesn't make sense. My sister suggested it cause she loves PPS and reading my writing (even if she doesn't want to admit it half the time).

Please give your PPS some flaws, or else I will give them some. Even if they're a perfect little dragoncat.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Favorite PPS:[/b]
[b]PPS's Name:[/b]
[b]Why?:[/b]
[b]Tell me a bit about them? Pronouns? Etc. (for writing):[/b]

If people want one, I can do a scene where everyone can place a single PPS, but I won't be writing anything for it.

Oh one more thing! I will not be adding doubles of PPS! Meaning that I won't be adding two people who submit a PPS Dragoncat or another person with the earth malk.

This will close uh... sometime this month.

USERS ADDED
Alpha Snowdust with Terra

I'll do mine!

Username: Alpha Snowdust
Favorite PPS:
PPS's Name: Terra
Why?: Terra was one of my PPS dreamies and was gifted to me by a very good friend of mine, MaligantSpirit! I really love the idea of different elements... and I already loved PPS, cats, and malk canines/felines so...
Tell me a bit about them? Pronouns? Etc. (for writing): Terra is very eager and playful. She's amazingly stubborn and will spend hours trying to take two Lego pieces apart that just won't budge, no matter how many clawtips she breaks. She represents the element of her namesake, Terra, or Earth. Terra also enjoys painting, eating chocolate chip ice cream, and leaving little gifts for people.
Terra despises water. She says it'll erode her, which is probably true. She also can be oblivious to others' feelings and hoard waaay too many unneccesary things.
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me