it's my 5 year anniversary on chicken smoothie!!

"it's my 5 year anniversary on chicken smoothie!!" by rainfall.

Dressup entry

it's my 5 year anniversary on chicken smoothie!!

Postby rainfall. » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:26 pm

and i decided to make a dress up as i haven't done one in a LONG time with my favourite theme, which is, of course, nature! when i first joined, my biggest worry was attempting to get through the last year of GCSEs while playing chicken smoothie obsessively during science and maths lessons, and now i'm in uni training to become a primary teacher, renting my flat with the love of my life... life is so strange. you wouldn't catch me being sentimental about pixel pets, oh nooo...
rainfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: it's my 5 year anniversary on chicken smoothie!!

Postby Kayara » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:32 pm

That's awesome! I just pasted the one year mark for this game and it's really good to see long-time players who still enjoy it here. I don't think I'll get tired of it anytime soon; too busy to be on a LOT, maybe, but can't keep me away too long! ^^
I’m Kay, and I’m fascinated with animals. If you can swallow pills, you're cooler than me. When I lurk, it's to chat with my friend or perhaps contribute to the oekaki boards ;]
other: pentecostal/apostolic, she/her|introvert/INFP-T|❤️❤️💖|TH|Art shop|pic credit
ImageImageImage
Kayara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainfall. » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:53 pm

Kayara wrote:That's awesome! I just pasted the one year mark for this game and it's really good to see long-time players who still enjoy it here. I don't think I'll get tired of it anytime soon; too busy to be on a LOT, maybe, but can't keep me away too long! ^^

oh no you definitely won't get bored of it, you might spend a few long periods of time away from cs, but it'll always be in the back of your mind. especially when events roll around, you just know i'll be on here as active as any other player!! it's very comforting that cs has only changed in small ways, so it's always homely to return to (apart from the trading economy aha!!)
rainfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroraButterflyx » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:23 pm

Wow 5 years ☺️😳. We both have changed so much in those 5 years but still have this to go back too. Amazing and honestly can't wait to see where life will take you.
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑
Trades-Auction
─────𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋───
Laura .She/her. Ace.
A CS Player for 5+ years.
──𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
AuroraButterflyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainfall. » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:55 pm

AngelStarXx wrote:Wow 5 years ☺️😳. We both have changed so much in those 5 years but still have this to go back too. Amazing and honestly can't wait to see where life will take you.

yeah, it's super exciting!! i love that i've got you to share cs with too. it's so much more fun with friends c: <3
rainfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:46 pm

as long as its been since youve made one of these ive gotta say that you havent lost your magic touch one bit! ^^

also congrats on year 5! c:
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainfall. » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:11 am

J-and-K341 wrote:as long as its been since youve made one of these ive gotta say that you havent lost your magic touch one bit! ^^

also congrats on year 5! c:

aw, that's such a sweet comment, thank you so much!! i could say the same for your art, i enjoy seeing your new posts and how you seem to continuously improve every time! it's lovely to see you commenting wonderful words on my posts, as always. i hope all has been well for you my friend <3
rainfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me