Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cat Adopts Cover by I Like Bees

Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cat Adopts Cover

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:32 am

Base by bostonlobstah

I figured it was about time I made a cover for this base,
so I don't have to keep redrawing paws and semi-fluffy lines

Code: Select all
[size=85][b]#1 - Creekfoot[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: Ll | Bb | Oo | DD | dmdm | aa | Mcmc | spsp | tata | II | wbwb | EE | CC | wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab medium-furred solid black smoke tortie with no white
Creekfoot is an 81-moon-old trans tom (they/him). They are a queen with a back scar, polydactylism on two paws, and a fang. He has a moody personality.[/list]
[b]#2 - Jaggedthicket[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: LL | b1b1 | OO | dd | dmdm | Aa | mcmc | Spsp | tata | ii | wbwb | EE | CC | WsWs
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab short-furred cream mackerel tabby with mid to high white
Jaggedthicket is a 94-moon-old agender cat (any pronouns). She is a warrior with a nose scar, a shredded ear, and a necklace accessory. He has an angsty personality.[/list]
[b]#3 - Ebonyclaw[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: LL | Bb | oY | DD | Dmdm | AA | Mcmc | SpSp | tata | ii | WbWb | EE | cscs | wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dmab short-furred seal golden chinchilla spotted lynx point with no white
Ebonyclaw is a 52-moon-old genderfluid cat (they/she). They are an elder with ear tufts. She has a domineering personality.[/list]
[b]#4 - Fuzzbird[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: ll | Bb1 | Oo | DD | Dmdm | Aa | McMc | Spsp | tata | II | wbwb | EE | Ccs | Wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab long-furred black smoke ghost broken mackerel torbie with low to mid white
Fuzzbird is a 75-moon-old trans tom (he/them). He is a deputy with a tired expression, a skinny weight, and a shredded ear. They have a modest personality.[/list]
[b]#5 - Silentpetal[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: ll | bb1 | OO | DD | DmDm | Aa | Mcmc | Spsp | TaTa | ii | wbwb | ee | CC | WsWs
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab long-furred red ticked tabby with mid to high white
Silentpetal is a 74-moon-old she-cat (they/them). They are an elder with wide eyes and light turquoise-amber heterochromia. They have a courageous personality.[/list]
[b]#6 - Featherheather[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: LL | bb1 | oY | Dd | dmdm | Aa | Mcmc | SpSp | tata | ii | Wbwb | Ee | Ccb | Wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dmab short-furred chocolate golden shaded spotted tabby with low to mid white
Featherheather is a 54-moon-old trans she-cat (he/him). He is a medicine cat with ear tufts and a skinny weight. He has a bold personality.[/list]
[b]#7 - Poppypetal[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: Ll | Bb1 | Oo | Dd | dmdm | Aa | Mcmc | spsp | tata | ii | wbwb | EE | cscs | wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab medium-furred seal mackerel torbie point with no white
Poppypetal is a 72-moon-old trans tom (he/she). She is a warrior with ear tufts and ear tufts. He has a petty personality.[/list]
[b]#8 - Antpaw[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: ll | Bb | Oo | Dd | Dmdm | aa | McMc | spsp | tata | II | wbwb | EE | Ccb | WsWs
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab long-furred solid black smoke calico with mid to high white
Antpaw is a 10-moon-old trans tom (they/them). They are a medicine cat apprentice with blind eyes. They have a melancholic personality.[/list]
[b]#9 - Shelldapple[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: Ll | bb1 | OY | dd | dmdm | Aa | Mcmc | SpSp | tata | ii | Wbwb | Ee | Ccb | Wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dmab medium-furred cream golden shaded spotted tabby with low to mid white
Shelldapple is a 65-moon-old trans she-cat (she/they). They are a medicine cat with no tail, no fur, and a min fur edit on her belly. She has a serious personality.[/list]
[b]#10 - Weaselflower[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: LL | Bb1 | OO | dd | dmdm | AA | mcmc | SpSp | tata | II | wbwb | EE | cscb | Wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab short-furred cream smoke ghost spotted lynx mink with low to mid white
Weaselflower is a 72-moon-old agender cat (she/them). They are a warrior with claws and a torn ear. She has a manipulative personality.[/list]
[b]#11 - Ryewatcher[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: ll | bb | oY | DD | dmdm | aa | mcmc | Spsp | tata | ii | wbwb | ee | Ccs | Wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dmab long-furred [strike]solid amber[/strike] nonagouti chocolate-based amber broken classic tabby with low to mid white
Ryewatcher is an 89-moon-old trans she-cat (she/them). They are a deputy with a fang. She has a rambunctious personality.[/list]
[b]#12 - Dustymask[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: Ll | Bb | Oo | dd | DmDm | aa | Mcmc | Spsp | tata | ii | wbwb | EE | Ccb | wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab medium-furred solid caramel-apricot tortie with no white
Dustymask is a 71-moon-old trans tom (they/her). They are a queen with a medium fur edit on her ears and paws and polydactylism on all four paws. She has a shy personality.[/list]
[b]#13 - Dawnkit[/b]
[list][u]Genotype[/u]: ll | bb | OO | Dd | dmdm | aa | Mcmc | SpSp | tata | ii | Wbwb | EE | Ccs | Wsws
[u]Phenotype[/u]: dfab long-furred red golden shaded spotted tabby with low to mid white
Dawnkit is a 1-moon-old she-cat (any pronouns). He is a kit with a skinny weight and a shoulder scar. He has an attention-seeking personality.[/list][/size]
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me