ツ get down, get with it by clemen

Based on Click to view
Artist clemen [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ツ get down, get with it

Postby clemen » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:53 am

AAAAAAAAA i'm very grateful for this kid,, thank you so so much Kazunan :D they have such a pretty design i AM IN LO V E- i do have some name ideas but im not 100% sure yet :)) probably atticus, aphrodite, bea, raven [ rave for short ], artemis, or cas :O i think i really like ace or beckett though :] i'm sure i'll look at more before deciding ghnfrjd

[✔] laid back kinda persona, they dont do much but they do love to sit around scrolling the internet for hours on end, you can even call it a hobby. and reddit? oh that's their personal stop, they LOVE reddit,, their can be wack things on there but wack is the new cool right?
            [ツ] will spend hours on end talking about playlists and their music taste. to be honest, they probably have endless amounts of playlists dedicated to one thing. their music taste is a very wide range, some rock n roll and some indie, if im being completely honest lmfaoo but these songs mainly :)
            [✔] still a student in school, mentioning this because in class they zone out and go in their own little world,, will doodle for hours on end tbh, even if its on a test, either smiley faces :)) or flowers, many random things that only make sense to them but that's just ok. maybe?? also takes an art class and makes abstract things and paints nature scenes just like their idle bob ross who streams on twitch weekend marthons guys help how do i have 11k points for him
            [ツ] has 100% done stand up comedy before, there is no doubt in my mind fight me lmao
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me