Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

*pokemon x opening theme* by SilhouetteStation

Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*pokemon x opening theme*

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:34 pm

replaying Pokemon X for a bit of a serotonin boost and I'm trying to use pokemon I haven't used before

so far we've got Fenny the Fennekin (original name, I know) who could really do with better defense stats but makes up for that being a little flame charge beast, and Cheeks the Pikachu who could also do with better defense but I love the static ability so it kinda makes up for it. technically I've used Pikachu before but that was only to get an Alolan Raichu, this time I might just pull an Ash Ketchum and keep it as is. they're both v good girls and I love them v much

got my first gym badge today (infestation is a stinky move, Viola) and spent a bit of time catching on the next route. often I go into Pokemon games with a set team in mind (I'm quite picky on stats and moves) but this time I'm just winging it. I know I'm gonna pick Bulbasaur once I get to Lumiose but I'm unsure who to fill up the rest of my team with. feel free to give suggestions :>

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *pokemon x opening theme*

Postby Lazyville » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:02 pm

I’ve never gotten to play X or Y but I would’ve picked fennekin too lol. Also your drawings are so cute!
Equality is number one.
They/them
FlightRising
Lazyville

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me