Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My sketch of Honeymoon Character Of Mine (WIP) by Crickee

Artist Crickee [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My sketch of Honeymoon Character Of Mine (WIP)

Postby Crickee » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:45 am

I am not good at lions or lioness but to me lions kinda have really cool expresssions in real life.

This is suppose to be a lion form I have been practicing. She has a story but I have to go back and read it.. I will edit

I DID THIS AND its totally original so if it sounds similar i try to be original okay. Hugly inspired by "My pride" but totally
different rules and plots. ALL ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. (- .-)" ahem anyway...... ( ^~ ^) This is definetly a comic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her pride was about to be taken over by two, male, lion brothers.

One named Rookoo and the other Ulius.

They slayed her entire family even her mother who was killed for the sake of her siblings.

Covered in the blood of her kin, she was getting ready to succumb to her fate when she found mercy in one of the lions eyes...
....Ulius.

He too had had an unpleasant life as a cub, but his brother driven by hate refused to spare her and Ulius had
defeated his brother Rookoo and set him fleeing for his life never to return for any reason.

He gained her trust and raised her as his own.
He even gave her her name for her sweetness and how she admired the moon when she saw it.

________This is how she got her name_______

She said when he was deciding what to name her "What is that?" looking the direction she was he said "What the moon?" "Name me something beautiful like that" she said closing her eyes burying her face in his fur. "Then I shall call you Honeymoon."
Ulius raised Honeymoon a long side some of the other lioness'. But she was always his favorite.
Crickee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me