Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

heyy by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

heyy

Postby Celozon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:39 am

Some reptiles for your viewing pleasure ouo/

Also wanted to ask all of you who might follow me something. I don't really feel like doing a follower check, so this is, kinda the alternative where you don't feel obligated to answer lol. Though I definitely don't mind if you pop in just to say you follow me.

So, what kind of art do you all like to see from me? Or might want to see more of?

No guarantees I'll do something just cause its what people like, but I've mostly just been drawing whatever I feel like at the time and just drop a project if I lose interest in it, since my art is more of a hobby for me than anything else right now. But I definitely wouldn't mind taking some suggestions from time to time and expand what I do here and there. I'd really like to start drawing more regularly, but I have a hard time with that whole motivation thing. So if you've got suggestions or things you'd like to see, go ahead and throw those out too.

And if any of you have a question for me in return feel free to ask, my DMs are always open c:
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: heyy

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:59 am

If you have any characters/ocs that you won I'd love to see more of those. I love when artists draw their own characters or just make their own designs. It's so cool to see what artists are interested in with their characters or see their little design quirks.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viviv » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:29 pm

Well, I’m following because I love to see your designs! I thought the pets you designed last year were gorgeous and I wanted to see more of your ideas. And your art style is very nice and smooth.
adult player; autistic; love drawing and writing

my art shop

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 15 people.
I have received 16 gifts.

viviv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:43 pm

Cr0wz wrote:If you have any characters/ocs that you won I'd love to see more of those. I love when artists draw their own characters or just make their own designs. It's so cool to see what artists are interested in with their characters or see their little design quirks.

Oh yeah I've definitely been trying to draw my characters more. They tend to fall on the wayside for me. I don't have too OCs compared to some, and never got too much into closed species, but I do have a few from a (very) small species on dA that I really enjoy. Right now trying to draw each of my main/favorites at least once to get them some more love.

nviv wrote:Well, I’m following because I love to see your designs! I thought the pets you designed last year were gorgeous and I wanted to see more of your ideas. And your art style is very nice and smooth.

Thanks you! I'm not super confident in my ability to design, but I'm glad you like them! I'm sure I'll end up making some more when I get some inspiration for it ^^ I don't think I've made any since I got my tablet and finally have pen pressure, so I definitely should try making more sometime soon.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:16 pm

I follow you, and I love seeing your full pieces!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quarryagae » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:18 pm

i follow you now :eyes
    i love your style a lot !! maybe you could draw some frogs ?
quarryagae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monkee02 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:41 pm

I follow because I really love how cartoon-ish your art feels, but it still is realistic in a way, if that makes sense..?
If you'd be up for it, I love geckos, snakes, and skinks, if you'd be willing to make some doodles of them..? o3o
Hi! I love to trade! That's pretty much it, though... :3 I am hoarding the 2020 Halloween Event Desert Frogs! I want to collect as many as I can, they're adorable leetol bebbies.

Also! Please click on these links/dragons! It'll help them grow and prevent them from dying! Thanks so much!
https://dragcave.net/user/Kenzee02
Monkee02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Cactologist wrote:I follow you, and I love seeing your full pieces!

Thank you! ;w;

tittup wrote:
    i follow you now :eyes
    i love your style a lot !! maybe you could draw some frogs ?

Ooh yeah I should def do frogs sometime, we need more cute frogs on the oekaki.

Monkee02 wrote:I follow because I really love how cartoon-ish your art feels, but it still is realistic in a way, if that makes sense..?
If you'd be up for it, I love geckos, snakes, and skinks, if you'd be willing to make some doodles of them..? o3o

That actually means a lot to me, I always feel like my art is lacking detail or something to really bring it together, thats part of why I keep trying different things here and there to see what looks good. Maybe eventually I'll finally be satisfied with my art, but somehow I doubt it, thats just how art works I guess. I would really like to do some geckos or skinks sometime, I need to practice them more, I'll have to try putting up some art of those sometime.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm

definitely following you now! ^^

I actually see tons of potential there with your art, and heck, it's already pretty darn great if you ask me. c:

And definitely nothing wrong with trying stuff here or there to see if you like it or not, thats definitely a huge part of art in and of itself right there. Don't forget that youre (mostly) drawing for yourself so the most important thing is to try to have fun with it, especially since it's a hobby for now. All of the improving and stuff comes along with it naturally the more you work at and experiment with it. ^^ (also yes please more geckos and skinks, perhaps specifically the blue tailed skink i love those so much!)
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clowns » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:09 am

been following for a while, but i really like the Pokemon you draw and the dogs with the jelly bodies where you can see their skeleton

love your art!
clowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me