Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Tonic Dog Entry by FennecFlyer

Based on Click to view
Artist FennecFlyer [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tonic Dog Entry

Postby FennecFlyer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:11 pm

I hope this worked, but this is an unfinished Tonic Dog drawing entry. :^)

I'm sorry if this is on the wrong forum, but I figured it should be fine since it's an animal/creature.
"You wait a moment, Doctor. Let’s get it right. I’ve got a few things to say to you. Basic stuff first. Never be cruel, never be cowardly. And never, ever eat pears! Remember – hate is always foolish. And love is always wise. Always try to be nice, and never fail to be kind. Oh, and… and you mustn’t tell anyone your name. No-one would understand it, anyway. Except… Except children. Children can hear it. Sometimes, if their hearts are in the right place, and the stars are, too, children can hear your name. But nobody else. Nobody else. Ever... Laugh hard, run fast, be kind. Doctor – I let you go."
FennecFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tonic Dog Entry

Postby sprite cranberry » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:50 am

Hey there! Could I be added so I can take a look under the cover?
Sprite | adult | she/her
lonely :'D

sprite cranberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tonic Dog Entry

Postby FennecFlyer » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Uhhhhh, yes, just a moment, I just need to figure out how and I will, but I am not done yet... I'm in school and was going to use this weekend to finish the drawing, so if you are deciding this early then you can count my piece out, unfortunately.

Is there any way I could convince you to wait until Tuesday (or even Monday) to decide?
"You wait a moment, Doctor. Let’s get it right. I’ve got a few things to say to you. Basic stuff first. Never be cruel, never be cowardly. And never, ever eat pears! Remember – hate is always foolish. And love is always wise. Always try to be nice, and never fail to be kind. Oh, and… and you mustn’t tell anyone your name. No-one would understand it, anyway. Except… Except children. Children can hear it. Sometimes, if their hearts are in the right place, and the stars are, too, children can hear your name. But nobody else. Nobody else. Ever... Laugh hard, run fast, be kind. Doctor – I let you go."
FennecFlyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me