Based on Click to view
Artist alyxmin [gallery]
Time spent 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon Readopt

Postby alyxmin » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:06 pm

i've recently decided to quit the kalon community. i've been very busy with some personal stuff, so I haven't been able to give a lot of my kalons the love they deserve. so, I'm finally readopting lantern. he was my first kalon so instead of gifting him away, I decided to readopt him :D
    he has some art here

rules:
    - keep it CS appropriate!
    - don't enter more than once
    - don't edit your post after the duedate
    - don't steal somebody else's art or use a base
    - please be nice to everyone, even if you don't win
    - pm me if you have any questions!

this is gonna be a raffle. i'm ending it january 15 at 12 pm EST.
    however, there's a catch >:D you can get extra 'tickets' for doing things! you don't have to do any of these besides filling out your user, please leave it blank or delete it if you aren't doing it.

compliment somebody in the community: 1 ticket per compliment! minimum of ten words per person c:
    compliment somebody's kalon: 1 ticket per compliment. minimum of ten words
    gift art of somebody's kalon: 3 tickets per drawing
    funny video/meme/joke: 1 ticket. don't try to rick-roll me, I have the link memorized >:)
    favorite thing: 1 ticket. tell me a bit about yourself!

username:
    name:

compliment about somebody in the community:
    compliment somebody's kalon (include username!):
    gift art (include username!):
    funny joke/meme/pun/video:
    favorite thing:
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Readopt

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:12 pm

username: KestrelTheFirecat
name: Aloua

compliment about somebody in the community: @dewofjupiter: thanks friend for bringing be into your RP and being a good friend
compliment somebody's kalon (include username!): @Leap (dewofJupiter) baby darling girl dew you really scored with this girl and I think she’s a amazing kalon
gift art (include username!): wip
funny joke/meme/pun/video: try not to laugh kitten version
favorite thing: I really love dark palettes and animals 😊
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:36 pm

username: DewFromJupiter
name: Angelica

compliment about somebody in the community: @alyxmin Thank you so much for doing this! It warms my heart to know you’re trying to rehome/gift your beautiful Kalons.
@shadow9119 Thank you so much for all your character building ideas! You’ve got so much creativity!
compliment somebody's kalon (include username!): @tittup Sweet Flora doesn’t get enough love but she’s beautiful! I love her regal hair and those eyes!!!
gift art (include username!): WIP
funny joke/meme/pun/video: https://youtu.be/fn3KWM1kuAw
favorite thing: My favorite type of plant is the humble fern. They’re just so fascinating!

If I win, they’re going to KestrelTheFirecat as I know she doesn’t have a Kalon yet. How funny it would be to have alyxmin’s first Kalon become Kestrel’s first Kalon! C:. Heyo! Looks like she has one! She’ll be go to the first nonowner on this thread then if I win! ^_^
Last edited by captain dude on Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:50 pm

username: juicebox.
name: lightning :0

@laurine
your art is beautiful for one, but something that is more beautiful is your friendship to me?? your amazing bro, ily.
#laurisstinkyboomerkathy

@Schnuffel Bunny
everytime you post an adopt my heart goes waHHHHH [in a good way lmao] your art is so pretty and warm, i love it so much :D all your kalons are truly beautiful man, never stop making adopts and continuing to do art please :0

@hiraeth + hound
aHHHH all your art and kalons you make i can guarantee put a smile on people's faces, all your adopts are so well done and i don't know how you manage to pull them off so well man !

@Sixbane
your so kind man?? and you art is amazing? i remember doing an art trade with you and your so kind! all your kalons are so pretty aswell and all the edits you do on kalons like aHHHHH! i love seeing them so much :0

@rem sleep
oh man, i remember following you because i thought your art was rad, [ it has only got more rad from here on out, ] and i dont regret it at all! i was so happy when i found out you were making kal adopts because your adopts are so pretty :0!! i love how you draw fluff and ears a lot man :)

@aey
i also try to enter for the kalon when you post an adopt because AHHHH all your kalon adopts are so pretty?? i love them so much! you always use amazing colors and your designs are just- *chef kiss* keep up the good work man :)

i would like to compliment @Ivytea's kalon Irving! this has to be one of, if not, my favorite kalon i've ever seen. i love Irving's design and everything about him. His hair is so cool and welldone! it also gives off a really nice touch and all the colors just go well together in general man, also the poem and gif your showed are also amazing! a well deserved win with this guy, im glad he got a good home :))

gift art (include username!): @laurine :flushed:
funny joke/meme/pun/video: yes. and yes.
favorite thing: tasty, it describes everything ive ever known
Last edited by clemen on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Meme wrote:Image

Intro wrote:Username: Clement | Name: Nova
Moi! My name is Clement and one of my favorite things is lemurs. I fell in love with these fellas(and all animals) because I grew up watching the PBS show Zoboomafoo. Ringed-tailed lemurs in particular are my favorite, and one of the greatest moments on this site for me was when I got the ring-tailed lemur store pet from the pound!

Community Compliments wrote:@!~Satsuki~! Satsuki gifted me my first Kalon, and I'm eternally grateful to them for their generosity!

@carpe Carpe gifted me my second Kalon, and also went on to design another Kalon for me! Their deigns are brilliant and I'm honored to own one hehe.

@Kiaa Kiaa might not be the most active member of the community, but they have a special place in my heart for allowing me to claim an artist entry that I expressed interest in way back in 2018! That artist entry of theirs was the fist one I ever genuinely wanted to claim, and its one of the reasons I originally started trying to get into Kalons back then.

@Sixbane Probably one of the most prolific adopts artists on the site, Sixbane is extremely talented and each of their designs is a blessing. May your heart be your guiding key!

Kalon Compliments wrote:Sixbane's Keyblade wielder will always be one of my favorites simply because its a Kingdom Hearts Kalon and it makes me happy. I don't know if Sixbane still owns them, or what their name is, but I love them.

Kyar owns many of my favorite Kalons, but if I had to chose one to compliment, it would be them. So simple yet so breathtakingly beautiful and complex at the same time.
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:25 pm

username: spookypuff
name: nebula

compliment about somebody in the community: @aey thank you for everything!! thank you for gifting me my first ever kalon, thank you for sending me a gift, just thank you in general!
compliment somebody's kalon (include username!): @tremolite your kalons are genuinely amazing and i love them all, but especially cecelia, i think she's beautiful!!
gift art (include username!): wip
funny joke/meme/pun/video: my favorite video ever!! hehe
favorite thing: wip
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:08 pm

username: Lex.
name: Ness Starbound

Carpe - Your designs literally give me life, they are so nice and rejuvenating ToT
Aey - Again with the art, each of your designs are so cute and have this really soft look! You pull it off so well.
Schnuffel Bunny - The art! I love how each kalon you make has a filter on them, and your designs are really shiny! Keep it up :0
Rem Sleep - You are really nice! It's not everyday that you meet someone as kind as you, but that really goes far. and WOW, your art is spectacular! Your style is so unique, and it really feels like you!
Zailune - I have no idea how you can do all the intricate designs on your kalons! They are so detailed, and feel real!
magpie! - Your kalons that I've seen you make are so simple, yet so elegant! Each one has it's own personality, and I can really see that in the kalons eyes! The designs are so subtle yet very significant!
Takura. - You are very nice as well! Not to mention your art! I love the way you do eyes and lining, it gives your kalons a very personal touch c:
ωιℓ∂ card. - Your kalons never fail to amaze me. The class and detail going into each one is something to behold! Lovely work c:
mochii - tes - I love the way you highlight your kalons! It's really awesome, and gives your kalons a nice touch.

roelian - Your kalon Naos is one that I really connected with! I'm happy for you that you got him, congrats on that! I just love the eyes on that kid, and the shading and edits really tie the design together!
peachpit - Congrats on Rueben! It was a raffle, but PHEW that's a dreamie kalon right there. If I could pick any kalon to have, it'd be this babe. The colors fit so well it should be illegal! cx
Rosemoon - Your kalon Ankou is really cute! Aey designs are always the softest <3. I love that halo you added! It's really cool with the drops :0
rem sleep - This kid is really cool! I love the colors they have, and I love the spookiness! Really cute one :3
Kyar - Augustine is really cool! I love that they are based on a pumpkin, and good on you for winning!
lacebug - congrats on this babe being your first kalon! It's so soft a purple <3

gift art (include username!): n/a, can't draw c:

funny joke/meme/pun/video: but when you close your eyes...

favorite thing: My cute puppy Lexi c:

(just have to say that this kalon is a dreamie! Congrats to the winner <3)

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:49 am

username: Coraly
name: Cordelia Lyre

@Aey - I’d like to say thank you for my very first kal! I love her, and all of your beautiful designs. <3
@Zailune - your art,,, it’s just so detailed! like,, how??? I adore your designs as well.

I’d like to compliment @Discontinued ‘s kal! they are so pretty! the hair and design,, just.. definitely one of my dreamies. <3
I’d also like to include rem sleep’s kal, god,,, they are so so so beautiful! dreamie,, I think I have a thing for leafy designs.

gift art (include username!): wip! <3

funny joke/meme/pun/video: look here!

favorite thing: I actually really love to draw, but I have so many favorite things... howa bout a favorite animal? I love cats, I have two. Their names are Brian and Jack,
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:02 pm

username: Catskitten
name:Lantern

gift art (include username!):
funny joke/meme/pun/video:
favorite thing: one of my fav things is insects / arachnids
i think jumping spiders are cute

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:17 pm

⭐__________________________⭐
username: nermal1999
name: Hotaru
⭐__________________________⭐

(Compliment somebody in the community:)

(@Aey)
thank you for always being so kind to me! You've done so much to help me, that I can't even begin to express my gratitude!
You've always been so helpful, and understanding towards me and so patient, I can't thank you enough for everything.
Your truly an amazing person.

(@Schnuffel Bunny)
I just have to say, that there are so many designs that you've made, that I absolutely love!
You have such a cutie style, and I just love how you bring your own touch to when it comes to making kalons.
Even your art style is adorable!!

⭐_________________________________________________________________⭐

(compliment somebody's kalon:)

(@kolyakun)
There was a couple that I was torn on to compliment on, but sense I can only choose one I'm going to have to go with this (one) I just love their simple soft design, it's just so pleasing to look at.

(@Aey)
So many pastels... So much fluff.
My compliment has to go to this guy!
I mean what a creative design! Plus he's a Bee! The design is so cute! And I just love him!

(@Kyar)
Dude there was so many I couldn't decide!!
But then again I saw this girl and I new I had to compliment them.
What a gorgeous design! And the two fourms are absolutely stunning!
This was the first kalon I had ever seen with this Trait, and ate definitely one that's worth remembering.
I never really had a dream list, but if I did have one hands down they'd be on it.

(@Broccoli_Bento)
Dude I just love all your kalons!
But I mean, come on I have to compliment Marshmallow.
He's just perfect in every way, and the art you draw of him, are just amazing!
I just love this guy, I love his design, I love what you named him! I love how you draw him,
He is awesome, and perfect.

(@Discontinued)
Complementing this guy, because I love his design and I love the entry that you he did for him.
One of my favorite things about him would have to be his hair, I just find it very fitting for his design, plus it's fun to draw!
Overall I think he's very fitting of you, and I just really love the character you made out of him.
And the art you did of him for the summer event! Adorable!!

(funny joke/meme/pun/video:)

favorite thing:

A few of my favorite animal would have to be.
Horses, dolphins, cheetahs, and cats... I'm a cat person.

I like most colors, but yellow has always been my Favorite.
And I love the outdoors!

thank you so much for the opportunity!
Good luck everyone!!

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me