Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

u screwin' with me? by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

u screwin' with me?

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:33 am

I just had to submit an appeal because a tutorial I did on finding Regice 'violated community guidelines' and now you can't see it unless you are signed in and 18 years or older. Seriously though, why? It had 0 curses, the song had nothing inappropriate in the part I used ('Painted Smile' - Madame Macabre), I didn't show anything inappropriate... I'm confused. The video was literally 50 seconds long,, WHY

UNLEASH THE RAGE OF MY BUDDY SCP-173 NOOOOWWWW!!!
(don't actually mention this to YouTube, it's no big deal XD I just wanted to draw this)

Wait can I even watch my video? BC my google account is not over 18-

friend suggested it could be copyright since there is music in the video, but then i would have gotten a copyright warning (which i didn't). Mom said the filters probaly picked something bad up, and when it is reviewed by a real person, it'll be fine
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: u screwin' with me?

Postby Scaled and Icy » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:35 am

The world is getting weird. Everyone is offended by literally anything. It's dumb.

Scaled and Icy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: u screwin' with me?

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:41 am

| | - / / wrote:
The world is getting weird. Everyone is offended by literally anything. It's dumb.

I can imagine some kid's parent be like-
"oh my god that Pokemon name is so inappropriate"
even tho the least appropriate pokemon name i have is Annoying.
What, Regice offends you?
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me