Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Broken Boy by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Broken Boy

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:08 am

Other spirits who had a horrible death or traumatic life would seek revenge, but not Spooky. Everyone thought his death was peaceful, or at least fast. Nobody thought it was traumatic, until Ray accidentally peered into his soul, revealing all the events from birth to death. Turns out he was bullied during his life, and one day, it went too far. So, crying on his way home, he didn't see or hear the cougar stalking him. He fought it off, but it was too late. He crawled onto the side of the road, and dies in a pumpkin patch. Now, all he wants to do is prevent others from meeting the same fate he did...

Now I'm standing alone in the moment of truth
As the judgement's handed down
And my feet are scarred from the broken glass
Strewn across the ground
Then you come to my side
And only to you I confide
That I've been battered and shattered and bruised and abused
For the very, very last time
Won't you help me, just
Save me from fear and pain
And love rain on me
Save me
Save me today
Before tomorrow
Find me at rest
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Broken Boy

Postby Travister » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:51 am

This is a very cool character. I'd love to see you make more drawings of them :thumbup:
Travister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Broken Boy

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:21 pm

Travister wrote:This is a very cool character. I'd love to see you make more drawings of them :thumbup:

I have one more, and I can check my 'bag of random crap' for more (i might have some in my sketchbook)
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me