Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Blank Girl by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Blank Girl

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:52 am

More lore for my world,, this is Druid kid, however she dies (somehow? idk how), and becomes a ghost that travels alone through the wasteland. She became the first Blank, and from there gave the others their powers. She is weak and defenseless walking on the streets, however is it said all those who look into her eyes will be cursed (this curse acts like SCP-023's effect, so the person who looked into her eyes will die in a year, or someone they know will die). The only way to lift the curse is to kill someone with the same race as you, or to kill a monster and lay the corpse in front of an old TV set as offering. She can inhabit these TV sets, and travel through them, despite the fact that they have no power. She can give them power.

The Time Lord's returning
The Earth will be burning
The last white point star is a trap for the Master

The Doctor is dying
The Doctor is dying
The Doctor is dying
The Doctor is dying

Yeah it's Three,, I tried to make a clay thing of her, but that failed,, so I tried to draw her here and it turned into this. Also I need to give people names other then 'kinfe kid' and 'nuke kid',, how-

ignore this,, this is for my lore

race deities/leaders

remnant - spooky
hidden - ray
naturalist - castius
seraph - mikhal
blank - inula (in pic)
bloodied - zaros
civil - irregularity
hybrid - stacy
magist - zothal
true - rex
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me