Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Tis the Season by Winchester's Wolf

Artist Winchester's Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tis the Season

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:14 am

I meant to do this last night, but I couldn't find my tablet pen anywhere, until this morning...under a container.
I just need to tape my pen to my hand from now on it seems.

but anyway, I have seen this done a couple of times. Maybe once, and I decided to do it this year, because why not? What is this you may ask? Well, drawing people's characters and gifting them. *coUGH*
whom may you ask? It's a secret.

I've already chosen 18 people. So far. and organized everything on a discord server. Everything will be drawn off-oekaki and posed on this thread. I won't post anything as soon as I'm done with it, maybe around Christmas.

Now if I do end up drawing your character, I will PM you when posted. All that I ask of you if you post it off-side, please credit my toy.house. I do trust all of you, but I will remind you again when the time comes, thank you:)
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tis the Season

Postby broker » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:53 am

such a sweet and good idea ❥ I may join you on that band wagon if my internet ever comes back haha. (Lovely art style!)
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tis the Season

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:58 am

broker wrote:
    such a sweet and good idea ❥ I may join you on that band wagon if my internet ever comes back haha. (Lovely art style!)

thank you ;0
tis not my idea originally although I do not who to credit, i also decided to jump on the bandwagon because I thought why not :3 but maybe you should, I wish you luck on getting your internet back <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me