Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I am so sorry by Infohazard

Artist Infohazard [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I am so sorry

Postby Infohazard » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:54 am

A long time ago I had a game where you play as an animal and can talk to other people. I tried finding a friend. We talked for a bit. They told me they liked a musician and that second my Wifi cut off. I bet that they think that I left because I didn't like them. I felt so so guilty I cried all day. I didn't want to make them sad. I was so scared I uninstalled the game and lost hours and hours of grinding because of it. That was the day I stopped trying to talk to people all together. It's been over a year now and It still gives me anxiety every time I come online. I wish I could just tell them that I am sorry. I wish that I could just tell them I didn't mean to. It breaks my heart and makes me cry every time I think of it. I hope that they didn't think much of it.
TH/Artfight
He/Him
Infohazard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I am so sorry

Postby No one » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:55 am

OH I’m so sorry, was it animal crossing????
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I am so sorry

Postby scmarshtacky » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:59 am

I play a lot of online games and things like that happen relatively frequently. You can be in the middle of some big, important conversation or boss battle and your computer just explodes and crashes the game. Wifi is a fickle thing and anyone who is on the internet knows that it can go out at any given moment.

Don't beat yourself up over it too much. Things happen. c:
scmarshtacky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me