Where Better to Make New Friends than a Graveyard?

"Where Better to Make New Friends than a Graveyard?" by ArcticWaterDrake

Dressup entry

Where Better to Make New Friends than a Graveyard?

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:58 pm

—Whoosh—

You flinch at the sudden gust of chilly air that caresses your cheek with freezing fingers. Somehow, it is both terrifying and strangely comforting. Nostalgic, almost.

You square your shoulders and stomp each boot once as is custom in your village. With a silent prayer to the gods, you trek onward in search of your foe.

The howling has been going on for days. The people are distressed. You are young and well-liked amongst your fellow village inhabitants. Yet for once, you wish fervently this were not the case. But instead of fleeing, you had bravely accepted the commission bestown upon you by your elders.

Best be moving quickly now, lest the spiders start to take notice of your presence.

Suddenly, you stop. Behind the tree just to your left and about 3 meters forward, a faint glow persists among the darkness.

You hoist your weapon of choice and round the corner, arm raised—

You meet eyes with another sentient being. Your elbow drops, and your weapon falls to the ground with a soft thump.

The winged impossibility smiles, revealing a set of razor-sharp teeth.

"Wanna be friends?"

>Yes
>No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The computer screen flickers. You curse the device. It is much too old to run this rpg, but you have nothing else to work with.

Which answer will you choose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I'd write a story to accompany the dress-up. It is unedited, sorry for any spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoyed.

Last bumped by ArcticWaterDrake on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:58 pm.
====Maria
=
=
=
=
=

Just remember, you are loved! <3
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Manga reader - Artist - Fanfiction Reader
Jpop - Modern rock - Sewing - Private Pilot

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Let's Trade!Support your local pet shelter! TH