Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

test by Sixbane

Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
69 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

test

Postby Sixbane » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:27 am

disregard

I had a chromebook i used as my 'portable' device for like, 5 years
I got it when i started college because my normal laptop was too big and heavy to carry around on a daily basis, so my little chromebook laptop was my go-to for notes/ect
after graduating, it became important for work (As i work from home) and after my old laptop kicked the bucket and I got a PC, it was also my main portable 'laptop'

The only issue i had with it was that it couldn't register my drawing tablet (Any of them, really, i have three around the house, my main one and two significantly older/out of date models) which caused a few issues for me when i would go to friends houses, stay with relatives, want to work on things away from my desk- (such as an emergency family trip where i was gone for a week and couldnt draw, it was endlessly frustrating)

I was looking into getting something like a manual ipad or tablet in addition to my chromebook just to have something portable to draw (Digitally) on. (But i hadnt bought one yet) Sure- i have my physical sketchbooks but I don't usually use those for character drawing and those are more for studies and if I don't want to draw studies im kinda?? about drawing on paper, if that makes the slightest sense. IF im gonna draw characters, I kinda end up feeling like id rather just draw them digitally outright and skip the middle man

BUT a few days ago my dumb clumsy self spilled coffee all over ol' reliable chromebook (in the middle of a very busy, very stressful work shift)
Poor thing sputtered out. Its screen and software/ect still worked- but the keyboard was total shot. Instead of trying to repair the old thing I decided to opt for one of the cyber monday deals and order a brand new one (originally 400$ but i got it for 250)

Anyway, big long explanation aside: my new chromebook is here, AND my tablet works on it

The screen is still a weird size (So thats why this may look a little funny) but trust me when i say im thrilled to pieces to have a portable thing i can reliably draw on again, even if i have to get used to it
Last edited by Sixbane on Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: test

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:28 am

Six it looks amazing
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:33 am

ohhh yeah big mood on spilling stuff on valuable electronics. been there way too many times, especially in my console video gaming days. x)

Glad you have a replacement that, from the sounds of it, will be even more useful than the tablets you already have ^^
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuxedo Mask » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:35 am

Six this is stunning