Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

New Character (1/2) by Winchester's Wolf

Artist Winchester's Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

New Character (1/2)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:58 am

okay, first of, it's not a new character, I had planned her and her sister back in July of this year with Damien, I just haven't drawn her. Maybe a couple of times but nothing memorable. Twas just an idea stuck in my head and I never got it down because of the masks and just my inability to ✨d r a w✨

second I started this on 11/27/20. it took forever, because first I drew her sister and I ✨s t r u g g l e d✨ with anatomy and feet. The feet were cruel. but I managed. and I decided to post them separately because it'd be easier and two her sister like takes up half of the thing so whoops. and then on the 27th when I started this, I was eating while drawing, which I eat more and slowly so ✨e h✨ I was also doing other things in between I just didn't click off of it because I'm just like that. but the majority of it was just trying to draw human.

third; ref for mask: x

there's a couple changes that need to be made but cheese and rice this took forever.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me