Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

cool snail adopt :) (flatsale) (CLOSED) by redskyharbinger

Artist redskyharbinger [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

cool snail adopt :) (flatsale) (CLOSED)

Postby redskyharbinger » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:08 am

hello friends this time i actually wanted to make myself a character to keep this time but i'm not rlly into the design too much so they r an adopt,,,
OK WOW THAT WAS QUICK BUT THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE!! SNAIL FRIEND BELONGS TO mean&gay now. i hope u enjoy ur snail friend and take good care of them
kinda don't wanna do an auction bc communication is hard n stressful and declining multiple offers feels a bit too gnhgjk not fun for me so they r a flatsale.... yeha....

i will take for them ONE of the two following things (whichever one u prefer):

20-30 pet rats on the chicken smoothie (any rarity, date, and any rat will do. though i prefer there to be no doubles if possible + if you add some slightly rarer rats i might throw in a couple of doodles as a bonus along with the snail friend) if thats your chosen payment just send over a trade n specify its for the snail chara...
OR
6 dollars? yeah 6 dollars should do. i can only use paypal for payments in real currency at the moment tho. pm me if you wanna pay in dollars so we can discuss that further,,,

idk what much else there is to say about this tbh. just send a trade if u wanna pay me w rats and send me a private message on here or on discord @opossum#2497 if u wanna discuss a real money payment... thats abt it. thank u for reading this n i hope u like this snail
redskyharbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me