Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

It Hurts by ZeroToInfinity

Artist ZeroToInfinity [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

It Hurts

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:27 am

My registration form for my therapist asked for my pronouns, gender, and sexuality. It made me smile, but then I had to lie because I'm closeted. It hurts so much!!! I might be able to tell my therapist when we talk, but I'm nervous about the form because my parents might be able to see it.

Sorry for my rant and sorry if this looks homophobic. I just am hurting so much, I promise it is not homophobic.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It Hurts

Postby PerroCharro » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:34 am

i've struggled with this as well, and i know how painful it can be. just remember that there are better times ahead.
your therapist shouldn't share that type of information. if im correct, the only time therapists can tell parents information is if the minor is in danger, maybe looking up the laws of your state or the therapists website ciuld clear it up
if you haven't heard of it yet, there's a chrome extension that changes everything on the internet to your name. helped me feel accepted, while no coming out was involved. look up trans on the chrome extension store and it should come up.
i hope you feel better, drink water, eat a snack, and remember that there are so many people that care about you
angus | he / she | 20

th | art shop | t/s charactersImage
PerroCharro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:36 am

PerroCharro wrote:i've struggled with this as well, and i know how painful it can be. just remember that there are better times ahead.
your therapist shouldn't share that type of information. if im correct, the only time therapists can tell parents information is if the minor is in danger, maybe looking up the laws of your state or the therapists website ciuld clear it up
if you haven't heard of it yet, there's a chrome extension that changes everything on the internet to your name. helped me feel accepted, while no coming out was involved. look up trans on the chrome extension store and it should come up.
i hope you feel better, drink water, eat a snack, and remember that there are so many people that care about you

Thank you this means so much. I'll definitely try to find that extension and look into more of the rules on that.
ImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerroCharro » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:50 am

ofc! stay safe
angus | he / she | 20

th | art shop | t/s charactersImage
PerroCharro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kev's crimes » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:59 am

dino cat wrote:My registration form for my therapist asked for my pronouns, gender, and sexuality. It made me smile, but then I had to lie because I'm closeted. It hurts so much!!! I might be able to tell my therapist when we talk, but I'm nervous about the form because my parents might be able to see it.

Sorry for my rant and sorry if this looks homophobic. I just am hurting so much, I promise it is not homophobic.

Wow,,, this was deep. Yeah, I know what you're going through, I've honestly been going through it myself. I identify as something I'm not born with and decided it was a good idea to tell basically the whole school. You can guess how bad that went,,, But little things like this show that I'm not alone and it helps alot. Know that people care about you and it will get better, no matter how long the wait feels like until 'better' happens. Even though I was denied therapy, my stepmom taught me to be grateful about the little things and it's helped me significantly. I hope that you feel better! Sending good vibes your way! <3

I don't know how that can be homophobic- You're just sharing your feelings about an internal struggle I can't see how that can be seen as homophobic at all
kev's crimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:04 pm

Farr wrote:
Wow,,, this was deep. Yeah, I know what you're going through, I've honestly been going through it myself. I identify as something I'm not born with and decided it was a good idea to tell basically the whole school. You can guess how bad that went,,, But little things like this show that I'm not alone and it helps alot. Know that people care about you and it will get better, no matter how long the wait feels like until 'better' happens. Even though I was denied therapy, my stepmom taught me to be grateful about the little things and it's helped me significantly. I hope that you feel better! Sending good vibes your way! <3

I don't know how that can be homophobic- You're just sharing your feelings about an internal struggle I can't see how that can be seen as homophobic at all

Thanks, this means a lot!

The art is a pride flag lit on fire, so someone might see it as homophobic
ImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me