πŸŽ„ Leaf's 2020 Christmas Raffle/Free Zone (Open! Come Join) by >> Leafstorm515

Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

πŸŽ„ Leaf's 2020 Christmas Raffle/Free Zone (Open! Come Join)

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:12 am

ImageImageImage
What is this? wrote: Welcome to the raffle zone! This is a sister project to Leaf's annual Christmas Sale. Below you will find designs that will be raffled off or given away for prompts while the sale is open. This raffle is free and is open to anyone since I wanted to thank everyone for their support over the years and to have a fun thing to do in the holiday giving spirit. This year has been an especially difficult time, and I want to reflect on the good that still exists out in the world and is always highlighted around Christmas time. Please be sure to read all the information that is listed below, as if you do not I will not count your tickets. <3

This year I am also adding WTA (Write to Adopt) and DTA (Draw to adopt) designs. These will go to the person who best answers the prompt listed. Please note that these are NOT based on skill level, all levels are welcomed and encourage. Judging will be done based on how well the piece answers the prompt and develops the character. I will have 2 other independent judges help me on this as well so it is done fairly and objectively.

The raffle will end on 5th of January at 11:59pm CST

ImageImageImage
RULES:
- By entering for a design from here, you agree to my design TOS found here.
- Give credit to the appropriate artist for the base, and me as the designer! I have a TH listed in my sig if you use that I expect to be credited. ^^
- Refrain from posting negative comments, and please do not get angry if you do not win.
- Do not resell the design you get for more than you paid (FREE) without extra art.

HOW TO ENTER:
- Fill out the form below for each design you want to enter for.
- You can enter for as many or as few as you would like, but you must fill out the form individually for each design you want to enter for! You cannot put 'all' in the name section, since I need the names of the design in your post to be able to run the number generator.
- EXAMPLE: You enter for 5 designs, you should have 5 forms in your post!
- Those who suggested designs my discussion page/discord prior to the opening of this page get 1 extra raffle ticket! They may fill out a form twice for one design. ^^
- Please attempt to fill out the form, I don't ask a lot.
- If applying for the WTA or DTA please read the full prompt and fill out the form listed below that design! Incomplete forms will not be counted for these.

Code: Select all
[center][u][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e88f/f/2013/364/a/3/a33365a1f7293978802006b6727f9301-d7032hi.gif[/img]
Leaf, I want to enter the raffle![/u]
[b]Name and Number of Design:[/b]
[b]What does Christmas mean to you? What are you especially grateful for this year?:[/b][/center]

ImageImageImage
The Designs:

Design #1: Cat and Raven pair WTA
Prompt: What secret do the pair share?
No word limit ^^
[center][u][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e88f/f/2013/364/a/3/a33365a1f7293978802006b6727f9301-d7032hi.gif[/img]
WTA #1[/u]
[b]What secret do these two share?:[/b][/center]

Design #2: Rabbit
Raffle

Design #3: Shepard & baby reindeer pair DTA
Prompt: Draw their favorite Christmas tradition
2 piece limit, 4 panels if a comic
DTA #3 [/u]
[b]Draw their favorite Christmas tradition:[/b][/center]

(Design by me, base by Bullserk)
Design #4: Sunrise Python
Raffle

(Design by me, base by Bullserk)
Design #5: Holiday Heifer
their hooves leak paint, so they can create whatever green/red markings they want!
Raffle

(Design by me, lines by Bullserk)
Design #6: Retro Christmas Mouse
Raffle

(Design by me, lines by Barksona)
Design #7: Icy Peppermint Goat
Raffle

+ More may be added, life events prevented me from having them pre-prepared

ImageImageImage
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŽ„ Leaf's 2020 Christmas Raffle/Free Zone (Open! Come Joi

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:15 am

Open for entries! Main post will be opening in less than an hour <3 Can't wait to see you all there!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:25 am

WTA #1

Name and Number of Design: Cat and Raven pair WTA - #1
What secret do these two share?:
"I keep telling you, it was necessary."
Silence met his words. He could only sigh. He glanced back at his raven companion, tail tip flicking irritably.
"If you have a better idea, Ink, I'd love to hear it."
"You can't keep this a secret forever, Jay."
He flicked his ears uncomfortably. Though he knew his companion was only looking out for him, the reminder was unwelcome. If he sat there and thought about what would happen if he got caught, he would freeze in place. No, he couldn't dwell on the what ifs.
"You know my plans. The gem of the kingdom of Lagoonfall is critical." He meowed, trying to push past the anxious thoughts.
"No one's going to be happy that you stole it from them."
He paused, tail lashing. They were right. Ink told him constantly what a foolish plan it was. But to get to his goals, it was a necessary risk. He paused, glancing at the small, blue, teardrop-shaped gem at his paws. The power it contained was unlike any that had been seen before.
And he had stolen it.
But no one knew aside from him and Ink.
He closed his eyes, reliving the scene in his head..
"There's a waterfall blocking our path here." He mused, pacing back and forth amongst the slippery rocks. "They seem to use nature to protect the gem, I can't see any guards."
"Makes sense, the gem's location is unknown to most of the kingdom." They cawed, flitting around from rock to rock, "are you really sure about this?"
He narrowed his yellow eyes in frustration. Are you sure? Was he sure?
No, he never was.
But it was necessary.
"I am sure. It's necessary." He mewed simply.
"But to hold a power of an element in its purest form... That's dangerous, and you know it."
"It will be the only way to achieve my goals, Ink. As it stands, no one listens to me. I'll make them listen to me, though. And we will be free from the tyranny of the spirits that surround our world." He hissed back
"Yes, yes, I've heard all of this before you overdramatic fluffball. I'm just worried about what it will do to you."
"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I have to be."
Ink shook their head. Jay knew they had heard this all before. And, thus far, they had been alright. They have both pulled through and helped one another accomplish their goals thus far. But to use such a primal form of magic... It was dangerous. Neither knew what it could truly unlock if they used it.
He shook his head, pushing past the negative thoughts. Regardless of what he did, Ink would be by his side. This would simply be their biggest secret that they shared with one another - the thievery of the Gem of Changing Water.
He smiled wryly. How far they had come from a kitten and a chick stumbling upon each other. Now he was about to committ possibly the greatest crime in the lands. But he needed to. The spirits... They needed to be taken down.
He bunched up his muscles tight, eyes narrowed at the waterfall. With all of his might, he pushed forwards until he found himself in the waterfall itself, before skidding to a halt in the cave beyond.
Ink managed to avoid this through flying around the side and squeezing through a small gap.
"I could've told you that there was a small pathway you could've taken," they cawed amusedly.
"Shut up..." Jay wheezed, fur plastered to his sides with water.

It was long and winding. There were many dead ends and false routes. There were cracks of light from the ceiling, fallen boulders, stagnant water. All designed to be a natural formation to keep others away. The element surrounded him on all sides. The water splashing at his paws with each step. The droplets sliding down the walls. The rumble of a storm through the cracks in the ceiling. Water was everywhere in all forms.
And it felt angry.
Angry to be disturbed.
But it had to be done.
He had to get the gem.

Hours upon hours of fruitless searching finally revealed it to him.
The small gem, suspended in a midair beam of light.
The gem that held the power of water.
With it, anyone could do water magic - and so much more. Storms, seas, rivers... All would be under his command.
He stiffened slightly.
No. This wasn't for power.
This was for everyone's safety.
At least that's what he told himself.

He gently took the gem and placed it into a small pouch. There was an immediate sound of rumbling. He flattened himself to the ground in terror, before being pecked at by his companion.
"Hey, fluffball! I found an exit! Stop cowering and follow me!"
Wordlessly, he nodded and scrambled to his paws. Slipping through the tunnels, he pelted after Ink who soared comfortably in the darkness.

It was a close call, but they had managed to escape with the gem.
Only a few more to find.

He shook out his pelt, freeing himself from the memory. He glanced up at Ink, who looked similarly contemplative. He sighed.
"Come on. We have to get to Timbervale before the sun sets. We can hide there." He meowed, beginning to speed up his own pace and flicking his tail to beckon Ink. They let out a caw of acknowledgement as they began to speed alongside him.

It was time to plan their next move.
And secret.
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ α΄„α΄€Ι΄'α΄› sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

Κ™α΄œα΄› Ιͺ'ᴍ sα΄›Ιͺʟʟ Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:53 am

Leaf, I want to enter the raffle!

Name and Number of Design: #4: Sunrise Python
What does Christmas mean to you? What are you especially grateful for this year?: I guess the older i get, the more christmas begins to be about giving and not recieving. Littleby little christmas is starting to change meaning for me, it started as a fun festive holiday of lots of toys to one of being with my family and enjoying the lovely winter weather!!!
ART SHOP - 5c$ OC PURGE
ImageImageImage
ImageWebs - it/they - resident sparklefur - okekai userImage
artist^
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:32 pm

Name and Number of Design: #6: Retro Christmas Mouse
What does Christmas mean to you? What are you especially grateful for this year?: I feel like I've really grown a lot in terms of being able to do Adult Things. It might have been a lot of small steps this year but I think I'm a lot more confident in my abilities to just live out in the world that I was at the start of 2020.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:22 pm

WTA #1

Name and Number of Design: Design #1: Cat and Raven pair WTA
What secret do these two share?:
"You can't, Rye; it's too risky."
"I have to, Mordekai," the blue tabby pleaded. "He'll die if I don't. You know that."
The raven winced, knowing in his heart that Rye was correct. The dog laying splayed out in front of them had just been hit by a car. Rye could save him, but she would put her own life and Mordekai's at risk. People didn't take too kindly to magic users. Not in these parts.
"Fine, but do it quickly," Mordekai hissed, and Rye breathed an audible sigh of relief as she placed both of her paws on the dog's shoulder. There was a flash of light and Rye grunted, gritting her teeth as magic flowed out of her body and into the dog. Mordekai shivered, unable to imagine what such a force of magic would feel like. But he didn't dwell on it for long. The dog started to rouse, and there were shouts in the distance.
They'd been seen.
Last edited by shortstop on Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:44 pm

Name and Number of Design: #6 Retro Christmas Mouse
What does Christmas mean to you? What are you especially grateful for this year?: Christmas means spreading love and joy.
We all love receiving, but the magic is in giving. I am especially grateful for my new mare, Emmy. She is amazing, and probably my best friend.
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:40 am

Omgggggg I freaking love goats.

Name and Number of Design: Icey pepermint goat #7
What does Christmas mean to you? What are you especially grateful for this year?: gathering family and getting to show just how much you appreciate and love them. Getting to spend quality time with them and Reminiscing over what all happened that year (except this year :p) that’s what Christmas means to me!
I especially grateful this year to be spending this Christmas with my daughter for the first time!! It’s her first Christmas!

Name and Number of Design: Sunrise snake #4
What does Christmas mean to you? What are you especially grateful for this year?: Super grateful I get to also spend this Christmas with my husband as a married couple!<3

Name and Number of Design: Holiday Heifer #5
What does Christmas mean to you? What are you especially grateful for this year?: Also grateful for my husband getting his dream job and actually having an amazing place of work!
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:25 am

Name and Number of Design: #2 Rabbit
What does Christmas mean to you? What are you especially grateful for this year?:
I do like christmas a lot. It is a time where people try and make others happy. A time to get a warm feeling in your heart, for example when someone loves the present you got them. Or when reading your prompt questions makes me recap the the year and there still is something positive to say about 2020. It was a crazy year and still there is something to be grateful.
For this prompt I want to tell you about one of my colleagues at work. We were four. One left in February, one only worked two days a week. Left me with one more (and she still is an apprentice) to throw the whole thing when the first lockdown came. It was a lot of work to do, but I learned that I could trust her. With everything. We got very good friends through out that time, and thats what I am most thankful for this year.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me