Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Ludens! Ludens! 2/2 by -SilverLining-

Based on Click to view
Artist -SilverLining- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ludens! Ludens! 2/2

Postby -SilverLining- » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:03 am

Ludens wrote:Ordering!:
I would like...
2 busts
Character link:
Ludens (head on ref) & John
Payment: 10 tokens ea
Specifities: Ludens can be dripping black goo if you want, also can cry it from the holes in their mask, even if they don't have actual eyes. (: John should look tired or stern!

"Billie Eilish? Black tears? Mask baby? Yes." - some of my many things that ran through my head as I freaked out over how to draw this and me eternally questioning if this looks good ;;

Your order is now completely finished!!

I really enjoyed drawing both John and Ludens, they sure were a bit more complex (as I don't draw masks nor horses on a daily basis- and I especially don't draw tentacle... hair? quite often ^^') Overall! I'm quite proud of how both of these turned out! I do have a few complaints about how I drew Ludens but overall they're such a sweetie to draw! <33

Thank you for the opportunity to take your characters and put my artistic touch on it! :')
-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ludens! Ludens! 2/2

Postby Boghound » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:07 am

Both of these came out *so* very lovely. I really couldn't be happier at all with them. Thank you so much for drawing my characters; your art's so lovely & I'm so happy to have some pieces by you! <3
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me