Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

An update I suppose by Deercan

Artist Deercan [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

An update I suppose

Postby Deercan » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:58 am

I'm extremely exhausted so I'm gonna keep this short as I can

Some of you may have noticed I've been. Less active lately? I guess? Long story short I've just been having a really bad time mentally and physically for the past half a year now, and with all that + the global stuff going on it's been a Lot of just. Yeah.
I've been really neglecting my own health and such and it's gotten really bad and just. After some news today and such I've decided I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from cs.

I still will be somewhat active but probably only for closed species stuff and the occasional oekaki drawing.
I'll try my best to answer pms here and such but I really don't have the energy for anything anymore, I'm really sorry.

That being said I'll be more active on discord ! If you'd like to keep in better contact with me please just. Ask for my discord I guess or something?? Idk I probably won't give it out to everyone for personal reasons but if we're friends or stuff just comment or send a pm?

If I owe anyone anything please let me know and we can figure out what to do! My device has been very crappy lately and not opening apps and messing around with files so art stuff will probably have to be refunded because of that.

I'll be answering any pms I have to answer still then I'm taking a break so expect responses to be very slow </3
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: An update I suppose

Postby rockdove » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:13 am

Rest up! I really do hope things get better for you soon!

pidgeon
any pronouns
Young adult
toyhouse is skyrat
commissions are open, dm for info
rockdove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups