Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Greywater Alley Beacon Headshot by Teeze

• Forum avatar size
Artist Teeze [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Greywater Alley Beacon Headshot

Postby Teeze » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:00 pm

I've been wanting to draw an avatar of my character and future art studio's mascot for use on some sites I've joined, so I finally decided to sit down and make it.

This is Beacon. I usually call Beacon a "him" though he actually has no sex. He is made of imagination and therefore can take any form, although some sort of feline form is most common. He almost always emits excess imagination from his eyes and sometimes other parts of his body, and his form is rarely ever fully solid, with at least his tail remaining almost fluid or misty most of the time. He is almost always gold or orange, but will often show pinks and purples as well. He also always glows at least faintly.

I'm going to be using this avatar on YouTube, Twitch, and RaneboPets for starters and I'll decide later if I want to use it elsewhere.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me