Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I got tumblr! by .honeycombs.

Artist .honeycombs. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I got tumblr!

Postby .honeycombs. » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:09 am

So if you haven’t noticed, I haven’t been very active on cs lmao

I do however, have a tumblr that I’m much more active on and I’m pretty much transferring to there

It’s mostly mcyt but I feel like it kinda has everything there that I wished there was on cs?
Like I’m back in school now so it’s rare that I have enough time to sit down and really work out a full drawing, and I enjoy talking to you guys but it’s kinda a pain to have to make a nice drawing every time I wanna say smthn
I also think it’s just way easier to communicate with you guys on there
Also I’m trying to get back to work on procreate and it’s way easier to work offsite on there:)
This doesn’t mean I’m not gonna post on here, Ill still make adopts and talk to you guys, but you probably won’t see many nice and finished drawings lmao

here Is my tumblr

Ummm I wasn’t originally planning to like connect it to cs so everything on there is a bit of a mess rn
But in the future I plan to post more

Rn it’s just a lot of reblogs but my art is sprinkled in there :D
And I don’t Want y’all to like feel obligated to follow me, I just wanted to let u guys know what’s going on and how to contact me if you want!
Hiii I go by Bee or May or whatever else you wanna call me!
she/her
umm mostly an mcyt artist atm
im currently very busy with school rn so I may not respond to pms
open to doing custom work, but may say no depending on how much free time i have
.honeycombs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me