Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt Cover by alphias

Based on Click to view
Artist alphias [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Adopt Cover

Postby alphias » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:56 am

Going to put them all under here.

Going to add backgrounds and maybe some mutation options (cause I don't want to be drawing wings for every adopt i put wings on) before anything though... maybe...

Feel free to mark and make bg/mut suggestions.

For my ease of copy/pasting:
Code: Select all
PTU base [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4442010]here[/url], by Pineapple-grenade.

[b]PRICE OF ADOPT GOES HERE[/b]
[i]I will take...[/i]
[list]C$
Pets (Mainly looking for Rares+, Banana Dog from Dec 2018, Any PPS, and other hoards.)
*insert thing here*
*insert thing here*[/list]

[b]Rules[/b]
[list]- Feel free to edit design upon purchase, but please run any large changes by me (i.e. adding piebald, or another big marking, major color change). Changes do not include accessories, wings, hair, etc.
- DO NOT use the base to make your own adopts. If you want to use the base, I linked the thread where I bought access to it up there!
- Please credit my ToyHouse: AlphaSnowdust for the design, and Pineapple-grenade https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=621115 for the lines/base.

[i]Rules from Pineapple-grenade:[/i]
• DO NOT sell the lines itself
• DO NOT re-distribute the lineart in anyway
• DO NOT remove my name, please keep it visible
• ALWAYS link back to this lineart in the description! [/list]

PTU base here, by Pineapple-grenade.

PRICE OF ADOPT GOES HERE
I will take...
    C$
    Pets (Mainly looking for Rares+, Banana Dog from Dec 2018, Any PPS, and other hoards.)
    *insert thing here*
    *insert thing here*

Rules
    - Feel free to edit design upon purchase, but please run any large changes by me (i.e. adding piebald, or another big marking, major color change). Changes do not include accessories, wings, hair, etc.
    - DO NOT use the base to make your own adopts. If you want to use the base, I linked the thread where I bought access to it up there!
    - Please credit my ToyHouse: AlphaSnowdust for the design, and Pineapple-grenade Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=621115 for the lines/base.

Rules from Pineapple-grenade:
    • DO NOT sell the lines itself
    • DO NOT re-distribute the lineart in anyway
    • DO NOT remove my name, please keep it visible
    • ALWAYS link back to this lineart in the description!

• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me