Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pairing My OCs <Read Desc.> by CandyFox

Based on Click to view
Artist CandyFox [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pairing My OCs <Read Desc.>

Postby CandyFox » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:57 am

hi! welcome to my hypokit center... aka, "hypothetical kit." it's easiest to call them "fake breedings." the two characters have never met before (or are incompatible for a relationship... or other reason), but for one reason or multiple, you want to see what it would look like if they had kittens together. so, here you go. this thread will update as i add more characters.

rules.
. if you would like to keep a kit, it is 5c$ per kit .
. if you do not take the kits you want after a week, they can be purchased by anyone for 5c$ (kits only... not your oc) .
. if you have problems with the above rule, remember that all kit designs belong to me until purchased .
. i may accept trades over c$... i am currently hunting the sept 2020 staff pets, since i missed them .
. not required, but coloring both adult cats to signify right and left character design is preferred .
. *simple* accessories may be added to kits, upon request. kits with accessories cost an additional 2c$ .
. tell me what you want to see out of the pairing ... "lots of this color, lots of fluff, big ears" .
. need an oc? that's okay! give me a moodboard and i'll create an oc for you for 8c$ .
. want to color your cat in MSPaint or the like? message me! I'll make it MSPaint friendly, no cost! (vector/pixel lines) .

character options.
. some characters might have additional character art! click on their image for a link to their sta.sh! .

Kamilla.
based off my Firbolg D&D character, Kamilla. she is a loveable mom-type character who, while not self-depreciating, often tends to forget her own needs to see to the needs of others. she is built kind of like a "bear." she is tall (7'8" ... as a firbolg, anyway) and just slightly heavy with the strength of a farmer. if i had to describe her interests in one word, it would be "cottagecore." she is a suitable partner for any gender (or agender/nonbinary) character. she herself is trans, m to f, and though a little shy, is open about it.
CandyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pairing My OCs <Read Desc.>

Postby CandyFox » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:00 am

b
CandyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pairing My OCs <Read Desc.>

Postby CandyFox » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:58 am

b

Last bumped by CandyFox on Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:58 am.
CandyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me