A school For MAjiks!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"A school For MAjiks!" by palmawesome

A school For MAjiks!

Postby palmawesome » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Welcome to the School of Majiks, a new series I will be starting! Here are the list of characters!
Students!
Brown Doggo - Maple, Parents are Syrup and Pine
Green Foal - Lucky, Parents are professors Eldwood and Mrs. Eldwood
Blue Dragon - Naught - parents are Peafowl and Professor Naughtalus
Fawn - James, Parents are Artic and Lily
Fennec Fox - Octo - Parents are Iota and Comet

IC:

- Maple looked up at the large stag that stood on top of a large rock. He seemed to be the Principal or head professor here. He tossed back his head and bellowed a loud welcome. " Hello to you all! Welcome to the school of Majiks! Here you will be learning how to make healing potions, and focus on your magical ability, whether it be flying or superstrength. Maple sighed. Her power to control plants was boring compared to those. She didn't even like plants that much!
- Lucky looked around at all the new kids. He had been in this clearing many times, for his parents always forced him to practice his levitation so that he could be at top of his class. Shifting his feet, he noticed a smaller dog looking at him. Sticking his tongue out, he locked eyes with his father and turned away quickly. Professor Lovegood continued with his speech. " I will now hand you out your schedules, and you will start in about..." He looked up at the sun and back down at the students. " A half an hour"
- Naught Sighed. He didn't want to leave dragon Cove, but his wayfinding skills were too powerful or so his parents had told him. Grabbing his schedule, he saw that he had healing potions first, and sighed with relief. He was too nervous to share his powers with the staff, but he had to at some point right?
- James looked down at his schedule and groaned. Did he HAVE to show off his powers to the Professors? All he could do is run very fast, and that's all. But that's why he was here because he was " Special" right? Every other doe and buck back in the herd now thought of him as a freak because of this stupid power, and he hated himself for it. Why him?
- Octo smiled and hugged his parents before then took off back to the Den on the other side of the forest. He looked at his schedule and saw that he also had potions, and shrugged. He had plenty of practice with potions and helpful herbs. Walking, he stopped by a green foal nearby.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A school For MAjiks!

Postby BittyBaby » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Squeal!! Iota Got married YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby πŸ‘‹πŸ˜
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A school For MAjiks!

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:29 pm

Ahhhh I know righttt! I’m so happpyyyy
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me