Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

my new son, whom I love by SilhouetteStation

Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

my new son, whom I love

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:25 am

okay so I had this dream where I went to the animal shelter to get a new dog, and I had in mind that I wanted sort of a medium sized dog but then I saw this little guy and just,, fell in love. he was a jack russell cross, maybe like five-ish years old, and I don't usually lean towards terrier breeds but there was something about this dog that was so wonderful. he had small peets and loved belly rubs and he did that thing where if you scratch them on the back in the right place, their leg starts thumping and they make those cute little noises,, his name was rupert but the staff had nicknamed him bobby-dog, and I was so head over heels for this little cutie and I was all ready to take him home but then I found out that he wasn't good with cats so. I couldn't. because I have cats. and I literally woke up almost in tears over a fictional dream dog because I loved him so much bUT THEN I REALIZED I COULD JUST

MAKE HIM REAL

SO HERE HE IS

MY NEW BABY BOY
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me