Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fazia by lucas tazmily

Based on Click to view
Artist lucas tazmily [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fazia

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:01 am

Name: Fazia
Identification #: 28404
Species: Togedemaru
Types: Electric / Steel / Fairy
Traits: Blend
Hatch Date: October 1, 2020

Level: 7
Level Log:
- This ref (+3 colored fullbody, +2 shading, +2 complex background = 7 levels)

Combat Power: 100
Combat Power Log: n/a

Moves:
- Nuzzle (starting move)
- Harden (starting move)
- Sweet Kiss (starting move)
- Disarming Voice (starting move)

Ability: Lightning Rod

Personality: Fazia is a sweet little Pokemon who is nervous a lot and can get scared very easily. She is scared of the dark and worries about every little thing. Fazia used to get teased a lot before she was taken in by her trainer, so she has a lot of anxiety. Everyday, Fazia tries to train and get better at Pokemon battles because one of her number one fears is that someday her trainer will see her as weak and kick her out to survive on her own, even if her trainer tells her everyday how much she loves Fazia. Whenever Fazia is not worrying about something, she likes to make little crafts for her trainer and the other Pokemon she lives with, with the crafts usually being a pink card covered with glitter and sparkles.

History: WIP

Trivia:
- Fazia didn't have a name to call herself before living with her trainer. She was just called 'weakling' or 'weirdo' by her old trainer and the other Pokemon she used to live with.
- She doesn't really like the ghost type to much since they can easily scare her and make her cry without much effort.
- Fazia is actually a really good swimmer and likes to swim in lakes and ponds during the summer.

Family: n/a

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes