Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

cover by chulip

Based on Click to view
Artist chulip [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

cover

Postby chulip » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:16 am

ill be making da swag adopts boys

feel free to mark!
RULES: (im sorry Fawntura, i have trouble reading through big blocks of text so i had to simplify it for myself)

🎃 feel free to leave suggestions! (either here or on the main post

EVENTS:

-candy hunt
an event where u look for pieces of candy hidden in Fawnturas or my artwork! when u find a piece of candy please either message me and Fawn with the link to the drawing. When u get 10 pieces of candy u can either get a custom from either me or Fawn or a breeding slots with Fawns horses.

-costume contest
dress up ur horses/ocs that uve gotten from our even and message one of us! Oct 17 we will pick the first batch of winners we will pick for most time spent, best looking and scariest then on Nov 1 we will pick the 2 batch of winners the cutest, the most fun and the over all winner when we have picked the winners we will let every one know by posting it on the Halloween scream board/drawing and we will message the winners letting them pick from helping out with the upcoming events, a custom from you or me, a breeding slot with Fawns horses
chulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me