Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Meet King! by Duskdrunk_Huskie

Artist Duskdrunk_Huskie [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Meet King!

Postby Duskdrunk_Huskie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:29 am

King was going to originally be an adoptable along with his siblings, but I just fell in love with him and decided to keep him! (His siblings will be up for auction soon.)

King Is a Cobra cat, one of the many types of snake cats in the world of Stars evolved. (webcomic that is currently in development.)

King is infact, a very rare type of snake cat and is considered royalty by his peers. unfortunately, king realizes that one day he must kill his father in order to become The King.

King is a very social snake cat, and doesnt like to fight. he prefers a battle of words, more than claws and teeth. his mother advises him, "If you dont learn to fight your throne can easily be taken over if you arent careful." King ignores this. one day while out in the market, he tumbles upon what appeared to be a stall filled with strange trinkets from places all around the world. the owner asks him from under a cloak, "You dont like to fight, do you?" King agrees, and suddenly he's grabbed by the paw and whisked away.

first stages of the webcomic will be out soon!
Duskdrunk_Huskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me