Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bluffy by kev's crimes

Artist kev's crimes [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Bluffy

Postby kev's crimes » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:25 am

Here is Bluffy, he's my other sona. Bluff- Balinese(breed), Is a tall cat with a Maine coon stature with rounded ears and a bob tail. Pupils are mostly only slits and a frosty blue color. Is fluffy but very skinny. Dark white and French gray fade. Is a really good fighter because he hates ebirus, he is also a really good hunter but always feeds others before himself. He is very kind but often acts like he doesn’t care. He finds others to be very annoying and cannot hold a conversation for very long. He was found as a kit scared and hiding. His pack was raided by ebirus and his parents were killed while he was hiding. Likes: brightly colored flowers, shade, solitude, fish(salmon), and mice. Dislikes: ebirus, loneliness, and being bothered. Son of Marble and Carpet.

(Ebiru= evil in japenese. Basically, they are evil cats that kill everything and they have spikes. The species belongs to me. Yeah.)
kev's crimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me