Dark Evening

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Dark Evening" by maxdragonxx

Dark Evening

Postby maxdragonxx » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:33 am

The River Clan
- Mostly peaceful
- Live in a secluded forest, away from others
- It is custom for leaders/representatives to wear skulls over their faces

The Bracken
- Known as more of a "war tribe"
- Travelers, go around attacking and looting others
- Live on the other side of the river from the River Clan
- Main camp is a place in the ground that was blown open by a meteor

The Dragon Kin
- The original settlers of the riverlands
- Watch over the creatures living on the land
- Manage/hold every meeting between the groups

The Cavern Dwellers
- A group of cats that live in the underground cavern/tunnel system

Invaders
- A new group of birds from a foreign land
- Constantly attacking/bothering the animals living on riverlands

///
The River Clan
(Shown)
Leader/Representative: Bluestorm (They/them): A dark midnight blue butterfly wolf. It appears as if the stars were scattered in their fur.
Lilacpaw (She/her): A pastel/pale lilac colored butterfly wolf with delicate, fairy-like wings. A plant bottom grows from their head.
Calicorain (He/him): A brownish colored butterfly wolf with a plant sprouting upside down from his head. He has larger sized wings.
Danderpetal (They/them): A greenish colored butterfly wolf with dainty yellow wings and a dandelion growing from their head

The Bracket
(Shown)
Leader/Representative: Warhorse (He/him): A brown miniature horse who has feathers woven into his mane, with red and white markings painted on his body
Summerwind (He/him): A light brown butterfly wolf with strange markings, and instead of wings the branches of a tree grow from his back. Siblings with Meadowwind
Meadowwind (He/him): A blue/green butterfly wolf with abstract markings, and instead of wings the branches of a tree grow from his back. Siblings with Summerwind.
Monger (She/her): A red butterfly wolf that has black under legs and a black striped tail, her wings are fractured after getting crushed by a boulder.
Sightless (They/them): A wolf with no eyes, only a gem in the middle. The gem seems to allow them to sense and "see" their surroundings. They have luxurious gray/black fur.

The Dragon Kin
(Shown)
Archive (He/him): A red dragon with golden jewelry. He has very strong fire, so he must constantly be letting some out lest it overheat and he burns to death.
Jester (They/them): A white and purple dragon with lots of stripes, they use their stripes to confuse and hypnotize enemies. They have black ribbons in their tail and weapon of choice is a flaming stick.

The Cavern Dwellers
(Shown)
Leader/representative: Crystalac (She/her): A purple cat with glowing gems growig out of her fur.
Nihadow (He/him): A black and gold cat with two wings and a horn, one eye is blinded from an old battle injury and the other glows purple.

Invaders
(Shown)
Smokescreen (He/him): A crow with the ability to turn into smoke.

///
maxdragonxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me