Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

an artist's shop by lettucechild

Artist lettucechild [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

an artist's shop

Postby lettucechild » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:50 am

i put way too much time into this-

I haven't talked about it on here, but I'm actually a furuit and plushie maker (you can see my work at quailcostumes.com), and I just recently got accepted to be vendor at RAMcon! this will be my first time selling at a convention, and i'm extremely excited. RAMcon is a free online furry convention coming up on october 23-24 and it's hosted through discord, i attended the first one and it was really fun, felt about as close as you could get to a con without leaving your house.

I'm gonna be at the con both days, my "company" is Quail costumes and my discord user is lettucechild#7016. going to be selling custom and premade fursuit parts (mostly paws and tails for premades) as well as custom plushies, long furbies, and fursuit props!

currently i'm just getting some drawings and text ready to set up my channel in the vendor's hall section, so here's the first one. it's my fursona/mascot quail the opossum sitting at their booth, surrounded by some of the things I sell. it's meant to be cropped, so I'm sorry it looks a bit strange lol
lettucechild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me