My animal situation :)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"My animal situation :)" by Deku_is_best_boi

My animal situation :)

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:28 am

Brown dog- This is Clyde! He is a 9-10 month old chocolate lab, born on november 11th. We got him from Clyde, Texas (hence his name). I call him chonk because he is a very big boi for 9-10 months old. He likes to pee and chew on everything, and he is a brat. But, he is just too cute to stay mad at :)

Black dog- This is Raven! She is one years old and is about to be two on Sep. 5th (a day before my birthday!!). I call her sweet durl because she is the sweetest most smartest dog ever. She is the complete opposite of clyde. She is afraid of the vaccum but is very protective of me and my family, and she isnt very fond of boys/men, especially if she didnt know them as a puppy.

speckly dog- This is pixie, she an old lady. Shes a Chihuahua beagle mix. Ab 12-13 years old. I call her old lady. her birthday is unknown, she was a rescue. nothing much i can say ab her, just that shes old and lazy and barks at everything.

cat- This is Stitch! we call her kitty/kitten. She is a tabby cat. She is like 16-17 years old, or older. Nothing much about he either, shes just very lazy and very sweet.

ducks/chicken- ik there are chickens but they are supposed to be ducks lol. i have 12 ducks in total, there is an extra only because one was eaten :( We have 8 big ones and 4 wild ones (one of the wild ones were eaten). My four, out of the big ones, are named smudge, blob, pretzel and rin. and i named one of the wild female ones. Her name is tiny, for obvious reasons. 3/4 wild ones stay with us, fully wild we still feed them. 2 females and one male. the other one lives down the road. (we have a pond they stay in, and we still feed them).

theres a little rat cause we have a rat in our garage :)

The four horses in the pasture are not mine but i thought id include them

bigger horse- Sadie is a 12 year old seal bay gaited horse (rescue). She is currently under my training and is doing very good :)

smaller seal bay- this is jazz she is a 3 year old seal bay (slightly bigger than mom, and skinny. lighter color than mom too) gaited horse (rescue). We believe that sadie is her mom (at first we thought they were siblings). She is also under my training, but we are only doing groundwork with her till she is more filled out, has more muscle and is about 4. She will most likely be sent to an actual trainer once ready though.

darker palomino- this is thor, a 23 year old icelandic gelding. We thought he was like 14 so we would work him hard. but now that we know he is older than 20 we are taking it slower but we still jump him and ride him because he enjoys it.

lighter pony- this is daisy, a 10-16 year old haflinger pony. She was previously owned by me but we sold her not too long ago. She loves jumping and trail rides. She was sweet but a brat. And VERY photogenic. She is now a happy pony with someone else who will have time to ride her. Oh and i taught her something very stupid, which is to rear (when asked, thank god she only does it when asked). Oh and she hates trailers, took her two hours to get her into the people who bought her trailer.

Bay- This is amigo, he is a 20 year old bay qh. he does barrel and loves to run. he is my baby, had him for ab 2 and a half years. He knows how to smile, that his only trick lol.

Paint- This is pandora, she is an 8 year old sorrel overo. She also does barrels but i occasionally ride her english. She is still in training but is doing amazing. She is my first horse i trained myself. She is also my smartest one, but she is TERRIFIED of tarps and spooks at a lot of other stupid stuff (its being worked on haha). She knows how to bow, paw when asked, smile (kinda lol) and thats about it atm. i plan on teacher her more tricks :) Ive had her for only a year, i got her on August 6th, 2019

So what are your thoughts ab my bbies? If you wanna see what they actually look like, just ask! (if i have a photo available)

How many animals do you have? What are their names, ages, etc.. Tell me all about your pets!
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓