Blue Flames Giveaway by ∘Raven∘

Based on Click to view
Artist ∘Raven∘ [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blue Flames Giveaway

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:32 am

And another. I should be doing homework:')

Username:
Name:
Your Favorite Summer Activity:
Favorite National Park:

Ends Sep 7!
Kindness costs you nothing.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue Flames Giveaway

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:33 am

res!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:57 pm

^
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:50 am

Username: nonbinaryashton

Name: Aryth, the Wish Dragon-- I saw this adopt and knew I had to have it because I've been looking for a good blue dragon design to use for my story, and this one is perfect!! Aryth, in my story, gives the main character Makoto her powers in exchange for freedom from her burden of immortality. Makoto basically becomes the new Wish Dragon but less dragon and more part dragon part human, haha.

Your Favorite Summer Activity: Well, right now I'm a student in highschool, so summer means more free time for me. I love to go visit family during summer! I have four aunts who all live near me, so I arrange as many visits as I can to them. I have a favorite, of course, because she, her husband, and her kids are just the best. I can't help it!! They have a little girl who's just starting to talk and she learned how to say my name fourth, after learning to say "moo!" when someone asks her what the cow says.

Favorite National Park: Acadia National Park-- and no, I'm not making that up, haha. One of my aunts actually lives really close to it, myself only a two hours from her. I went to stay with her a few times and practiced driving there. We were trying to find someplace hard to get to-- it might've been Wonderland, actually? Not sure. But I have been there a few times and I enjoy it everytime :)

Thanks so much for the chance!!

Postby The Orphaner » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Username: TheOrphaner
Name: Kai, which means "sea"! I thought it was very fitting-
Your Favorite Summer Activity: I love to go swimming in clear water! It can be a struggle between wanting to swim and being afraid of water!
Favorite National Park: I've sadly never been able to go to a National Park qwq I've always wanted to go to them but the chances never really came up, couldn't afford to go, etc.
I am retiring, check out my thread if you have c$, adopts/ocs, or art to offer in exchange in trade for pets and items!

Sticker Collection = My dreamies (some)
The Orphaner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:22 am

up
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:25 am

Username: dino cat
Name: Faith
Your Favorite Summer Activity: Visiting National Parks
Favorite National Park: Petrified Forest National Park
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:49 pm

nonbinaryashton wrote:

Name: Aryth, the Wish Dragon-- I saw this adopt and knew I had to have it because I've been looking for a good blue dragon design to use for my story, and this one is perfect!! Aryth, in my story, gives the main character Makoto her powers in exchange for freedom from her burden of immortality. Makoto basically becomes the new Wish Dragon but less dragon and more part dragon part human, haha.

Your Favorite Summer Activity: Well, right now I'm a student in highschool, so summer means more free time for me. I love to go visit family during summer! I have four aunts who all live near me, so I arrange as many visits as I can to them. I have a favorite, of course, because she, her husband, and her kids are just the best. I can't help it!! They have a little girl who's just starting to talk and she learned how to say my name fourth, after learning to say "moo!" when someone asks her what the cow says.

Favorite National Park: Acadia National Park-- and no, I'm not making that up, haha. One of my aunts actually lives really close to it, myself only a two hours from her. I went to stay with her a few times and practiced driving there. We were trying to find someplace hard to get to-- it might've been Wonderland, actually? Not sure. But I have been there a few times and I enjoy it everytime :)

I love Acadia!!! I'm glad this dragon fits your needs well, let me know if you have a TH and I will transfer them to you!!
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:24 pm

∘Raven∘ wrote:
nonbinaryashton wrote:

I love Acadia!!! I'm glad this dragon fits your needs well, let me know if you have a TH and I will transfer them to you!!

Ahhh thank you so much!! My TH is nonbinaryashton c: