Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Sitting on a Cloud by Shadow17

Artist Shadow17 [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sitting on a Cloud

Postby Shadow17 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:41 am

I don't necessarily know who the dog is but... have the art I wish I could live in, or read the "little" vent, idc really

Code: Select all
So my grandma on my mom's side had an infection of the kidney, right. She couldn't get up from the bed, until she tried to and she fell onto the ground, without trying to brace her fall, and hit her head on an open drawer, landing with her head inside it and her body outside it. So yeah, we had to call an ambulance because my mom couldn't pick her up, I'm not strong enough, and my dad didn't want to touch her. She went to the hospital for a week, then we took her home. The doctor said she was fine, her kidney infection was gone, but I think something happened to her, though, because she now has to have an oxygen tank (she refuses to use it though, I practically had to force it on her earlier). She came home for a week, and then fell outside of the dialysis center she's been going to since 2017, after her kidneys failed. This time she stayed in the hospital for a week, then she went to rehab for a month. (She was supposed to go for 6 weeks, but the insurance company refused to pay for longer.) She came home a week ago today, and I started school last week, having made (once again) all honors classes. And I know I'm gonna regret choosing all honors classes, but my "gifted kid burnout" won't let me validate myself any other way. (And I put it in quotation marks because I never actually made a gifted and talented program so I really have no justification for this, but my mom made me take the test for it every year they had it.) And I know by the 3rd week I'm already going to regret my life choices because "ThIs iS HiGh sChOoL YoU ShOuLd kNoW My eXpEcTaTiOnS By nOw". And I have a teacher who I know probably already dislikes my class because of the classmates I've been dealt.

So how's your day been?

i spent 20 minutes writing that woah

now let's see how long i spend writing this
Code: Select all
so basically i'm touch starved right, and i have trust issues right. welL if you've been following me for a while you'll know that back in May I made a post, the second time i used the gradient fill. it was a red-orange dog, falling through the sky. and i mentioned in the caption that there was a girl that i liked, right. and i made one band higher than her. wEll we ride the same bus (we met on there, actually) still (the k-6 kids ride another one earlier in the day so the bus isn't crowded) so we have time to talk to each other outside. WELL we were waiting for the bus one day and she sat down and me, trying to be very subtle about the fact that i'd like to sit down by her, laid down in the grass, and said "It's good for the mental health!" and she asked "How is it good for the mental health?" and I just said "IT'S GOOD FOR THE MENTAL HEALTH" again because while yes, laying on the ground with my backpack still on is good for my mental health, laying down next to HER made it better. and then 2 days later she told me as we were walking into the building in the morning that she finally got over her ex and all i could say was "good". so yeah that's how my day's been-

21 minutes this time wow

have a good day :)
Image โ–ˆ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ
โ โ–ˆ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐– ฟ โ–ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ/๐ก๐ž - ๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ - ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me