The Last Dragon (Pt6.Home?)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Last Dragon (Pt6.Home?)" by maesal

The Last Dragon (Pt6.Home?)

Postby maesal » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:44 pm

Characters appearing in this story :-

Thorax :- A wolf who gets lost easily.

????????? :- ? ???? ??? ????? ??? ??????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thorax was Walking around As his companion has left him all alone questions fell through his head. What? Why? But as he was looking down to the ground he stepped on something soft white, Snow? In the middle of Summer? Thorax looked around the place was quiet he found a broken lantern on the ground and tried lighting it up it managed to light up but only a little he crossed a raging river and saw a tree he realized where he was, (im leaving it up to you guys to find out what this place is hehe) It was quiet and Thorax got worried He stepped onto something sharp, He lost a little blood but he was fine. He picked up the shard and looked at it it said "Ten Minutes" Thorax thought Ten Minutes?'' What could that mean?'' Something slowly a strange figure walked out of the bushes, it was a deer? but its face was.. Strange.

"Come With me"

In a deep fading voice was herd Thorax got scared as he never herd something like this he stepped back and he shook his head he didnt want to come

The Deer snatched his paw and put powder on it

Thorax Was Frightened. He calmed down and nodded Where was the deer taking him? will he ever see his friends again?

sorry its short! but thanks for reading! XD i might post the next part early.

Bye!

-C♥ffe Sh♥p
maesal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me