My grandfather

"My grandfather" by marybelle

Dressup entry

My grandfather

Postby marybelle » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:49 am

I haven't seen my grandpa for a couple of months except on video calls. Every thing in the dress up reminds me of him. I guess I'll just start naming them. The coffee cup because he likes coffee, the book because he loves to read and tells me about what he reads, the flowers in the vase because he has a vase of fake flowers that my nana made before she died, glasses because he needs them to read stuff, cookie because he has about four cookie jars in his house, yarn because my nana knit and was making a sweater for my dad when she died, cat because my grandpa owns a cat named Andrew Jackson (He didn't name him they got him with that name but we call him AJ) even if he doesn't like cats, the relic because he seems to know every thing about history and the garden in the window because he has beautiful rose garden on the side of the house. Sorry if I rabbled. I've just been upset recently. I thought it was funny that I put him in a suit because he is just always wearing one. Also AJ isn't a Calico cat but my nana really liked Calico cats.
Dream pets:

ImageImage
Please gift these people: x x x They're amazing!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me