The Last Dragon (Pt5.Dark Centuries? )

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Last Dragon (Pt5.Dark Centuries? )" by maesal

The Last Dragon (Pt5.Dark Centuries? )

Postby maesal » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:44 pm

Hi! PART 5 IS FINALLY OUT -nobody even reads these do they? ;-; - Welp Enjoy!

Characters :-

Aggravius :- (The dragon) He is a small Dragon still growing a cute personality but had a dark side. No Information about it

Thorax :- Friends with Socks (I had no idea how to describe his colours -u-) He is a passionate male wolf

Skull :- A horse with a skull (learn about him in the story)

Aggravius And Thorax were walking further away from Hydra (im lazy and its a hard name) The best place would of been the Lost Forest to stay for the night, They Arrived to the place but something was wrong, Nobody was their and it was... Dark The forest was never dark for centuries They could not of been gone for so long? The candles were still lit up but still it was dark at night it would usually be dark as normal but you would see light from the candles this time it was dull they looked around and Aggravius spotted something like.. Books..? Aggravius Looked at Thorax, Thorax looked back and they knew they should of checked it out Aggravius was about to touch a book until "I wouldnt do that if I we're you'' Who was speaking? was someone stalking them?!?!?! A faint shadow walked out of the bushes it was a horse? Aggravius Asked "Who are you? And have you been Stalking us?'' The horse answered "You could say that" The horse had scars and was boney The Horse was.. Weird? "Whats a dragon like you doing out here" Thorax backed up into the bushes, The horse continued "I thought all of them were.. Dead"

The mysterious Horse sat down and told a tale a small tale of her/his life

When I was a young colt I had a family a big family we were all happy as we could of been but then you dragons attacked us you took lives of my family and took my life away I lost my face as fake as it sounds. Everyone avoied me because of it I Grew up alone My Uncle never cared about me I lost everyone to help me When I was older Their was a skull on the ground i picked it up I wore it to cover my face I started to hunt.. Although I was a horse I wanted to get Revenge on dragons.. And thats when the war started. I was first in line to lead for it. When we fought our army had a higher number and it was likely for us to win and yes we did win.. after we got the dragons army down we went to the villages and attacked then their was one egg left.. I killed the mother. and I left you alone. So you see. I've been watching you all this Time. Because I took you as my own. I put out food for you then I trusted A wolf to keep you safe of course you knew that. The wolf took you but she acted like she found you. She didnt tell you the truth about any of this did she?

Aggravius Was struck. Did Luan Lie? What was happing? Aggravius Shouted "Your Lying!'' The horse looked at Aggravius "She didnt think it would be such a secret to keep from you. Aggravius had small wings but just attempted to fly away anyways he just ran and left Thorax behind Thorax got worried and was struck still he walked out of the bushes "Is that true..?'' Skull (the horse) looked at Thorax "The Truth always hurts" Thorax asked her "But Why? Why would you lie?" Skull looked guilty and sat down "It was for the best" Nothing made sense Thorax looked at the books "Then.. What happened here?! Why is it so dark? why isnt anyone here??? where's sock???'' Skull looked at him "You dont know?'' Thorax's ears twitched Skull sighed Its better if you dont know

Thorax was lost on his own All he could do was just Walk..?

Aggravius Nobody saw him for Months.. Luan Was at Hydraphur (i think tats the spellin)

And for Thorax? Nobody saw him either he was just lost

OOOF that took long I hope you all like it!
The story might not make sense though. But this might of been the best part lol Bye!

-C♥ffe_Sh♥p

o
^-^-^-^-^-^
maesal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me