The Prize Shelf (read caption!)

"The Prize Shelf (read caption!)" by quackk

Dressup entry

The Prize Shelf (read caption!)

Postby quackk » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:41 am

Weston: “Why are we doing this again?“

Burk (dog to the west of Weston): “Well, I was just desperate for a job, not sure about you.”

Sandra (dog to the west of Burk): “One of you obviously didn’t bathe before coming here, and I’ll have to smell it for 18 more hours! After all, we must sit here for the entire duration the carnival is open, per day.”

Clade (dog above Sandra): “This is not social distancing. We’re all uncomfortably close to eachother.”

Weston: “I better not contract some virus from this!”

Kobold (Unicorn under Burk): “I’m getting like 5c$ an hour from this, which is 3c$ above minimum wage, so I don’t see an issue with this, at all.”

Burk: “Guys, I have the most awesome idea! We’re going to take revenge! I don’t care if I get fired!”

Brooklyn (unicorn to the west of Kobold): “I’m siding with Kobold, I want to keep my job, I’m not partaking in your scheme, Burk.”

Clade: “OOoooh, spill it, Burk!”

Burk: “Okay, so whenever someone comes to play, we’re all going to creepily stare at them and, just look as scary as possible without getting out of pose.”

Weston: “This already sounds generic, but okay.”

Burk: “Shush! I’m not finished yet. Anyways, when they come to claim their prize, we will all stand up, and start to bare our teeth, and growl at them. Then, they will never want to come to the carnival again since they will think it’s haunted!”

Kobold: “They aren’t stupid, they will be able to tell we’re real animals.”

Burk: “Shush! My pranks always work!”

Sandra: “What if that doesn’t scare them enough?”

Burk: “Then just.. we all pounce on them and act like we’re going to eat them alive or something. Don’t actually do it though, you wouldn’t want to get sued, would you?”

Lance: “Tanya, why are your plushies, talking to eachother?”

Tanya: “You must be seeing things, they are just normal life-sized jumbo plushies!“

Burk: “Guys, shush! Our first victim is here! You know what to do..”

Weston, Clade, Sandra, and Burk began to intently stare at Lance, and bare their paws.

Lance (to himself): “I feel like I’m being stared at. Oh well, it’s probably just me like Tanya said.”

Lance picked the Yellow Duck in the middle, and won 2 A shelf tokens from Tanya, except he wasn’t led to the display shelves. Lance stopped in his tracks as he heard growls from behind him. He slowly crept to the display shelves, and saw 4 pairs of eyes looking at him, and all 4 plushies growling at him and flexing their muscles.

Lance: “Tanya! Your plushies are growling at me!”

Burk: “Oh no guys, go into statue plushie pose!”

Tanya walked over, and peered to the plushies.

Tanya: “Lance. They aren’t doing anything, calm down.”

Lance: “they were a second ago, I swear!”

Tanya: “Just, redeem yourself 2 plushies with your tokens, or you can come back later.”

Lance walked over to the prize shelves, and studied the plushies. They all looked like ordinary plushies, so he bought himself two, and left.

Tanya: “You four! You almost scared a customer half to death! You are threatening this carnival by scaring away people, Stay in form, or I’ll have no choice but to fire you!”

Tanya sighed, and walked away.

Brooklyn: “that was a pathetic plan, Burk. You could’ve done better.”

Fin.

quackk#1992 *:・゚✧⋆
Image˚˚˚Image
𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 | 𝐌𝐂 𝐈𝐆𝐍: Quackitiy
𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐞 !! rolled: 31

.......Image.......

──𝐄𝐙 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫──𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐬──𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 & 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨──𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭──𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐒 𝐀𝐝𝐬──

▄▄Image
ImageImageImageImage
▄▄▄▄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐜 4 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 😳 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐜 4 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞