Based on Click to view
Artist crumpled wings [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

miðalda 5 #104 Descendent House Jörmungandr

Postby crumpled wings » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:18 pm

The miðalda eight are all descendants of some of the fiercest and most courageous warhorses that ever graced hoof across the great expanse of Iceland. They have such high potential in their blood and quick thinking, intelligent, sharp minds that they refuse to be harbored unto their true master comes forward. Do you think you hold the value to be chosen by one of the miðalda? These descendants have been honored with pieces of armor worn by their great ancestors but are also adorned with a special uniqueness. They can excel at any discipline you chose, but just know that these descendants are a force to be reckoned with.

-miðalda horses cannot be bred to one another.
    -They cannot pass on armor to their offspring but they can be called half/quarter descendants
    -An icelandic horse name will give you a better shot at winning.
    -You may try out for all the miðalda but you could only be chosen to be one steed's partner.

The day is here! The miðalda tolts have finally all appeared, and hope to grace everyone with their presence. These brave steeds are weary from their long travels, nothing a few days rest won't fix. But first, a feast! Time to dine, dance, celebrate and regale all within earshot with fantastical tales from distant lands!

To have a chance to win one of these tolts, complete at least the supplied form, including a story from the tolt's travel. Extras are encouraged, decorate those forms! Information on the houses can be used to supply ideas, but please be original!

Username: aray17
    Name: Harpa Hafkitta // Jörmungandr "Jör"
    Eye Color: purple
    Coat Color: mulberry grey splash
    Genetics: ee/Aa/Gg/nSpl

Foundation
    Parents are Deceased
    Dam was a graying bay roan splash. Ee/Aa/Gg/nSpl/Rr
    Sire was a grullo. Ee/aa/Dd

Without bg
    Without tack

Last edited by crumpled wings on Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: miðalda 5 #104 Descendent House Jörmungandr

Postby Vinson » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:51 am

quick mark!
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:42 am

Username: heyheygirl101
Name: Son of Loki || Miðgarðsormr
Name Meaning: Miðgarðsormr means Midgard Serpent and his show name is a nod to Jörmungandr being the middle child of the trickster god Loki.
Halter Color: grey blue snake scales
Personality: wip
Fantastic Tale: wip

***** CURRENTLY IN HOSPITAL AND WILL MOST LIKELY BE UNABLE TO FINISH THIS BY THE DEADLINE GOODLUCK AND CONGRATS TO THE WINNER! *****
Last edited by heyheygirl101 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:30 am

Username:
Name:
Name Meaning:
Personality:
Fantastic Tale:

Mark

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:10 pm

Username: conversett
    Name: BLS ögra hafinu | einar
    Name Meaning: ögra hafinu translates to "challenge the sea" and einar means "one warrior; battle warrior" in old norse
    Halter Color: same palette as tack colors
    Personality: competitive | materialistic | anticipative | eloquent | suspicious
    Einar loves some good competition and even more so, he likes to win. Some times in his haste to win a competition, he may sacrifice his morals to win by any means possible. By losing, he deems himself to be unworthy and a failure of a descendent, so this is not an option for him. However not all competitions go awry, depending on who is involved and the circumstance.

His downfall is that he always compares himself to others. Seeing how great others are without taking note of their faults, and as a result, believing them all to be perfect based on their public appearance and skills. If he isn't better or on par with their style, he feels as though he is inadequate. He has to have the best of the best to be the best of the best.

Always counting ten steps ahead and having something to fall back on. Einar likes to try to anticipate his opponents next move and have a counter-attack waiting. Whether that's in a conflict or something more mundane, domestic if you will. He finds little joy in seeing what action the opponent takes.

Although much of his time was spent training as a warrior, he also spent time learning various languages. Being fluent aided him and many of his quests and adventures. Infamously known for adapting to the many different cultures, blending in when necessary, or sweet talking the locals to his benefit.

Einar respects his fellow miðalda but he can't help his suspicious nature. There are no such thing as a good first impression with him. He has to do his own investigation on them before he can even begin to think about wanting to be their acquaintance. This makes him come off as cold and distant. He's slow to trust and rarely ever opens himself up to others. In a small gray area, there's a place for those he values. Those select few are his will to keep going.

Fantastic Tale: wip
Last edited by conversett on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Username: aray17
Name Meaning: To grip the sea creature // Large sea serpent that was a son of Loki and was outcast to encompass the sea and wrap around the world. He holds his tail until Ragnarok starts (pronounced j-your-mahn-gahn-der)
Halter Color: same as armor

Personality: Stoic | Leader | Stern | Reserved
Jör is extremely quiet and tends to hide away his pain or feelings to not burden others and to not ruin his image. He has natural leadership qualities and is a firm but understanding leader. He pushes his clan to raise their bars and exceed their mental expectations. He is a stern leader but has a compassionate and understanding side to him. He can be quick to judge but is curious and enjoys learning about others to deeper levels. He is a reserved stallion and enjoys silence, something he rarely finds.

Fantastic Tale: Alongside his chatty sidekick Bo, Jör set out an ambitious course to explore the boundaries of the world. They decided to meander to the distant lands of Spain to see the wonderous architecture and bring home exotic gifts for their local merchants. The sun was barely peaking over the horizon and the chilly night was slowly receding. After they packed their supplies and said farewell to their loved ones, they set off on their way. Jör took a deep breath of the fresh country air and let out a happy sigh. He was enjoying the silence until Bo began to run his mouth and ask endless questions about their journey and other various questions. Five minutes into their excursion and Jör already was regretting his travel companion. He slowly glared at Bo and said to him "This will be a more pleasant journey if you talk less and only talk when there is something important to be said." Bo lowered his head and looked embarrassed after being corrected. He simply nodded and then looked up out into the distance. The heavily wooded path was nothing new to Jör, but it was new and frightening to Bo. His head was on a frantic swivel as his anxiety and paranoia made him jump at the flap of a bird's wings. As they continued their journey through the French countryside, they would stop at various roadside inns along their way but one in particular tickled the fancy of Bo. A light, dainty mare whose coat gleamed in the sunshine as if it were made of delicate silver greeted them outside as the sun began to set and the chills began to crawl across the land. The mare said few words but welcomed them with a warm smile and showed them to her last available stall. Bo's eyes were as big as saucers as they were fixated on the mare. She left them alone for the night and Bo eagerly awoke in the morning to see her one last time before they departed back onto their trek. His eyes were glued onto her like a moth to light as his face was astonished and his jaw was drooping. Jör nudged Bo along and they continued on their trek throughout the French countryside as they neared the Spanish border. Their finish line inched closer and closer as their excitements grew. After they crossed into Spain, they immediately headed for the coast to take a dip into the refreshing waters. As they overlooked the ocean on a sharp cliff, both of them let out a gasp of awe as the bright blue water gleamed and the clarity was that of glass. They made their gradual descent to the shore and raced each other to the water. Bo submerged his entire body, neck and head. Whereas Jör slowly dunked his body into the chilling water. They relaxed and decompressed in the waters as the waves slowly intruded and receded on the beach. Jör felt complete inner peace, something he hadn't felt in a long time. Not since his parents were alive and on good speaking terms with him. Meditating in pure bliss was the release he desperately internally needed. His soul could rest from the inner chaos he had been experiencing for so long. That is what created the value of external silence.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:48 am

due to lack of entries extended until may 1st 2021
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:46 am

aray17 wrote:Username: aray17
Name Meaning: To grip the sea creature // Large sea serpent that was a son of Loki and was outcast to encompass the sea and wrap around the world. He holds his tail until Ragnarok starts (pronounced j-your-mahn-gahn-der)
Halter Color: same as armor

Personality: Stoic | Leader | Stern | Reserved
Jör is extremely quiet and tends to hide away his pain or feelings to not burden others and to not ruin his image. He has natural leadership qualities and is a firm but understanding leader. He pushes his clan to raise their bars and exceed their mental expectations. He is a stern leader but has a compassionate and understanding side to him. He can be quick to judge but is curious and enjoys learning about others to deeper levels. He is a reserved stallion and enjoys silence, something he rarely finds.

Fantastic Tale: Alongside his chatty sidekick Bo, Jör set out an ambitious course to explore the boundaries of the world. They decided to meander to the distant lands of Spain to see the wonderous architecture and bring home exotic gifts for their local merchants. The sun was barely peaking over the horizon and the chilly night was slowly receding. After they packed their supplies and said farewell to their loved ones, they set off on their way. Jör took a deep breath of the fresh country air and let out a happy sigh. He was enjoying the silence until Bo began to run his mouth and ask endless questions about their journey and other various questions. Five minutes into their excursion and Jör already was regretting his travel companion. He slowly glared at Bo and said to him "This will be a more pleasant journey if you talk less and only talk when there is something important to be said." Bo lowered his head and looked embarrassed after being corrected. He simply nodded and then looked up out into the distance. The heavily wooded path was nothing new to Jör, but it was new and frightening to Bo. His head was on a frantic swivel as his anxiety and paranoia made him jump at the flap of a bird's wings. As they continued their journey through the French countryside, they would stop at various roadside inns along their way but one in particular tickled the fancy of Bo. A light, dainty mare whose coat gleamed in the sunshine as if it were made of delicate silver greeted them outside as the sun began to set and the chills began to crawl across the land. The mare said few words but welcomed them with a warm smile and showed them to her last available stall. Bo's eyes were as big as saucers as they were fixated on the mare. She left them alone for the night and Bo eagerly awoke in the morning to see her one last time before they departed back onto their trek. His eyes were glued onto her like a moth to light as his face was astonished and his jaw was drooping. Jör nudged Bo along and they continued on their trek throughout the French countryside as they neared the Spanish border. Their finish line inched closer and closer as their excitements grew. After they crossed into Spain, they immediately headed for the coast to take a dip into the refreshing waters. As they overlooked the ocean on a sharp cliff, both of them let out a gasp of awe as the bright blue water gleamed and the clarity was that of glass. They made their gradual descent to the shore and raced each other to the water. Bo submerged his entire body, neck and head. Whereas Jör slowly dunked his body into the chilling water. They relaxed and decompressed in the waters as the waves slowly intruded and receded on the beach. Jör felt complete inner peace, something he hadn't felt in a long time. Not since his parents were alive and on good speaking terms with him. Meditating in pure bliss was the release he desperately internally needed. His soul could rest from the inner chaos he had been experiencing for so long. That is what created the value of external silence.

congrats!
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me