Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I AM LOVED by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I AM LOVED

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:28 am

So. Today's been a rough day. I don't know why but I keep crying. I don't know why I'm crying. Maybe it's because of my teeth hurting from the braces. Maybe it's because I feel lost and stuck and I can't believe I've graduated and I have to be an adult now. Maybe it's because I'm worried about my brother. Maybe it's because I feel like I'm missing out on some things.

Tthis art is like the exact opposite of vent art because after I vented on CS, I was reminded how amazing this community is. Everyone's so caring and loving and beautiful and I keep tearing up at the kindness I've received. CS is a big family and I'm happy to be a part of it with you. ❤

@my loved ones (online and offline): You guys are like my angels that always have my back. You're always hugging me. You're always with me. You're always there for me.
I wish I could give you guys all millions of hugs and pour my whole heart into each of you guys. I love you all.

Thank you for loving me, despite my emotional ups and downs, my flaws, my quirky ways, my over-excitable spirit, and just... thank you. Even if I don't know you, I love you. I love you, family. I love you, friends. I love you. Anyone who is reading this, I love you and I am grateful for you.

Just... yeah, remember that I love you, k? I mean it. ❤

The timer is accurate, I used a tablet, and please do not steal/repost this art. I used this for pose ref cause I've never drawn people hugging. >v<

All comments and likes are appreciated. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I AM LOVED

Postby Bubble boy » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:54 am

YES YOU ARE VERY LOVED TGRFYDHUBJNMGRFD
I am glad you feel this way, I mean loved haha <33 rough days suck but unfortunately they're inevitable, we all get them and they're pretty draining, but no matter how long they seem they will be over at some point and you just need to wait until that point, even though it might be super hard
I am glad you feel better now though <33 we will always be here for you man!!!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:37 am

This was very sweet. And yes you are loved by many people. Don't ever forget it Sunshine!

adult - july 22 - infp-t - yeehaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, call me Gray. Fun fact: you're loved.
Always open to trades and messages :)

▬▬▬ best friend | still no rickroll ▬▬▬
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:25 am

You will always be loved. You're one of the most wonderful people I've had the pleasure of getting to know a little bit. Honestly just talking to you or seeing your art or even just reading your descriptions always makes my day brighter, and I seriously appreciate it. When I graduated I was worried to death about the responsibilities of being an adult. I never wanted to grow up, and still don't, but what I've learned is that if you take it one step at a time, you'll be okay. I too am worried for my brother, we always seem to have more in common than I think T_T But if you're worried for the same reason that I'm worried about mine, all I can suggest is to be there for him. Keep caring and reminding him of your support. And if he's injured I hope he gets well soon! Also I had braces I feel your pain.

Keep being you, your over-excitable spirit is one of your best qualities c: much love <33

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:55 am

Lee Know wrote:YES YOU ARE VERY LOVED TGRFYDHUBJNMGRFD
I am glad you feel this way, I mean loved haha <33 rough days suck but unfortunately they're inevitable, we all get them and they're pretty draining, but no matter how long they seem they will be over at some point and you just need to wait until that point, even though it might be super hard
I am glad you feel better now though <33 we will always be here for you man!!!

AUHFSIFDGFDG, what do I even do with you, you are too sweet to me. 😭😭😭
It kinda blows me away whenever I take a step back and realize that despite the fact that I feel kinda unlovable, there are people out in the world that care. ;_;
Thank you for this encouraging comment. ;-; This was really really sweet. <3333

~Raffie wrote:This was very sweet. And yes you are loved by many people. Don't ever forget it Sunshine!

Akjsiafsjgd, thank you so so much, Raffie. 😭 This is insanely kind of you?? And jdfdfd, you called me Sunshine, that means the world to me, what the heck. ;__;

SuperVerl wrote:
    You will always be loved. You're one of the most wonderful people I've had the pleasure of getting to know a little bit. Honestly just talking to you or seeing your art or even just reading your descriptions always makes my day brighter, and I seriously appreciate it. When I graduated I was worried to death about the responsibilities of being an adult. I never wanted to grow up, and still don't, but what I've learned is that if you take it one step at a time, you'll be okay. I too am worried for my brother, we always seem to have more in common than I think T_T But if you're worried for the same reason that I'm worried about mine, all I can suggest is to be there for him. Keep caring and reminding him of your support. And if he's injured I hope he gets well soon! Also I had braces I feel your pain.

Keep being you, your over-excitable spirit is one of your best qualities c: much love <33

Ohhhhh my goodness, this comment blessed me so much. 😭😭😭😭 Verl, what do I do with you, you are one of the most amazing and angelic people in this world. Thank you so much for this comment. It made me cry, haha. ;__; In a good way, this time. I just can't believe someone would say all of these beautiful words to me.
Ahhhh, do you ever get used to being an adult? ;-; And wow, thank you. This really comforted me. <333 We really do have a lot in common. I'll be praying for you and your brother. I pray that we both can somehow help them and be there for them. <3

I- I don't even know what to say. I always feel like me being stupid and crazy was annoying and I know people have said it's good and fine but... dang, thank you, Verl. Thank you. I needed this. <3

@all of you beautiful humans who replied, I don't know what I'd do without you guys. <3 I hope this doesn't come across weird but I love you all so much. 😭
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SuperVerl » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:38 am

Hey I'm just being honest c: while it's true that being a little energetic and flamboyant can be bad at times when the situation requires you to be somber, I personally really enjoy being around chipper people because it makes me chipper too!

I haven't been adulting for long so I can't say I know for sure yet haha. But I do know that you get used to the changes slowly but surely. It isnt like you have a choice so you just kinda adapt yknow? Just remember that your family and friends are there for you. You don't have to go at it alone. Sometimes it takes a random encounter to thrust you in the right direction (that's how I got my job!).

But anyway, thank you for keeping me in your thoughts, I'll pray for you and your family as well 💛

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:08 am