Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

UPDATE about UNDEFINED by medicalpaws

Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

UPDATE about UNDEFINED

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:43 pm

Hello! For those of you who are following my grief comic, I'd like you to know that I have not forgotten about it. The premise of the comic is a very sensitive topic, and I'm thinking very hard about how each page should be produced. I want to create a comic that is both warm and thoughtful, but also exciting to read. As a former edge artist this concept is harder for me to grasp, as I still have corrupted thoughts about the world. I do not want the comic to come off as preachy, but I do not want to entice my peers into thinking death is fun & cool. I do not know what happens when you die, the comic is solely a way of coping from the loss of my identical twin sister. Do not take what you see in my comic as fact, and if you have mental illness that would negatively effect your value of life by themes in my comic please do not follow it. What's known may remain unsaid, thank you to those of you who support my art & thank you for your patience for my comic.

commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UPDATE about UNDEFINED

Postby ewie* » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:04 pm

Dude it's okay,,,we will wait as long as it takes and we won't judge you for the contents

You're an amazing artist
I'm sure you'll get your point across and I hope it really helps...

Coping with the loss of a loved one hurts...but it heals if it's taken care of correctly

If this is your way, you have no reason to have to explain how the world you create works 💜
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Wyrmie wrote:Dude it's okay,,,we will wait as long as it takes and we won't judge you for the contents

You're an amazing artist

Coping with the loss of a loved one hurts...but it heals if it's taken care of correctly

If this is your way, you have no reason to have to explain how the world you create works 💜

I'm grateful for that! I in no way want anyone to relapse or anything because of me, because i care about others, and i especially care for people who support me because that means you too care for me. (:
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:32 pm

AngelBowties wrote:
Wyrmie wrote:Dude it's okay,,,we will wait as long as it takes and we won't judge you for the contents

You're an amazing artist

I'm grateful for that! I in no way want anyone to relapse or anything because of me, because i care about others, and i especially care for people who support me because that means you too care for me. (:

Every single one of us, followers or not, support you dude!
It won't change our points of view, as we understand this is yours <3

Some of us may agree with points you have
Some might not
But that's okay!

We see things all the time we don't agree with, but that's humans. Not everyone has the same opinion, but thats alright with me

You should feel proud!
Comics are hard and putting them together can be frustrating
But i know you can do it ! ^^
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me