Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cat girl. . . Wip by Tea...

Based on Click to view
Artist Tea... [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cat girl. . . Wip

Postby Tea... » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:56 am

Omg she so cute! Anyway Wip!!

(I dont have a name for her yet. . . So we will call her kat)

A little about her
Okay so kat is a 2nd child from a very wealthy family, because of this (and being female) she is not very well treated in the family. When she was born her parents was not very happy to have a female and was thinking of dumping her on the road however they kept her. Hoping she would be useful for. . . Something. Because of this she worked very hard to prove her usefulness, by studying and learning a lot. However it was never enough.
When she grew older however she got attention in a different way, she got very curvy and so the men would comment very awful things. She was almost got taken advantage of. So she hates men and attaches herself to women more then men (although it's not impossible).
She loves learning and cute things. She try's her best to help people and is very kind even though she has been treated badly. She is also very self conscious and very shy. She knows a little amount of magic to help with everyday things.
Because she isn't very strong she is attracted to it. Watching it gives her butterfly's.
If anything she just needs some love and someone to help her with confidence <3.

I know this is not the best grammar (I'll clean it up later). I just had an idea for a story for her and had to get it out so i didnt finish drawing her. . . Oops. . .

Well since that's the case what color would you suggest?
A name?
Anything else that can make her better?

username: sequoiatree
character name: Karma
choose an emotion/pose (ex. B6, C4, etc.): A2
character reference: oekaki/image/image.php?id=3577735&size=large&format=png&rev=1586365852
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat girl. . . Wip

Postby Cerulean Wake » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:48 am

ooo I like how she's looking so far~ :DD
ImageImageImageImageImageImage