Based on Click to view
Artist Tea... [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

1# the bossy young adult

Postby Tea... » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:05 pm

Grayson Lee, 21, bossy young adult
Grayson is a bossy teenager who finds it hard to put himself in other people's shoes. People often compare him to a supermodel. He strongly dislikes his daughter. He has been wrongly accused of killing his brother.

Okay this didnt take me that long, got distracted watching 1917.

This one you get two characters! And because it's my first one I'll make it a freebie.
To win him tell me what the mom is like! And were she is (can be something funny, or not but make it cs friendly)

Code: Select all
Username:
Name: Grayson Lee
Daughters name:
What's the mother like?:
Where is she now?:

Ends on the 7th
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1# the bossy young adult

Postby Tea... » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:09 am

weary wrote: Username: weary
Name: Grayson Lee
Daughters name: Kelley
What's the mother like?: Grayson didn’t get his bossy ‘tude from anyone. His mother is very strict and hardly the one to relinquish affection. Grayson was practically raised by his dad since his mother was always out and about to who knows where. Grayson always suspected she was apart of the mafia.

Where is she now?: Grayson doesn’t know. He hopes she’s dead but he doesn’t think she is. One day she just stopped coming home and that was it, not that it affected Grayson very much since she was an absent mother to begin with.

Sorry for taking so long! But you have won! Congratulations!
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me